66

I have been having my doubts about changing the previous cover but I've finally decided to do it. Tell me what you think about this one :)

*****Lisa Michaels *****
"David," I called angrily as I knocked on his door. "David!"

"Hey?" He opened the door with a small frown and scratched his head. "Who the hell is David?"

I opened my mouth and gaped at him as I narrowed my eyes.

"What's your full name?" I asked quietly.

This could go either very well for me or very embarrassingly.

I was hoping for the former.

"Davian." He said with furrowed eyebrows before he caught on to my assumption and laughed so hard the embarrassment felt like a tone of lava burning through my cheeks.

"Shut up!" I growled and made my way back to the living room where I sat down on the couch as I let my embarrassment simmer down and pave way for my anger instead.

"Why did you think my name was David?"

"Why would I not?" I huffed as I refused to look at him when he sat next to me.

I remembered the day before when he had told me that he was very much  capable of having feelings for me.

I was the coward that changed the subject to avoid the heaviness in the air after the talk. All I said was that I was going to stay but if he made me mad I'd leave without letting him know.

We hadn't talked after that until this morning when I'd asked him to get me ice cream on his way out only for him to forget when he came eight hours later and only for me to notice now when I went to check the freezer for the icecream.

"My name's Davian Reed Morgan." He said quietly as he pulled the sleeves of his hoodie up his arms.

"I really feel stupid now." I murmured and he tried his best to hide his chuckle.

"Why?" But the amusement in his tone already told me he knew why.

"How can I be living with you and not know your full name?" I groaned and he laughed.

"It was an honest assumption,  fair enough." He reassured and I made a disagreeing noise at the back of my throat which made him laugh. "Why were you shouting my wrong name?"

Ignoring the jab, I gathered the little anger left in me and glared at him.

"Didn't you forget something?"

"Not that I know of, did we have plans for new year's?" He asked with furrowed brows and it made the urge to smack his head even more overpowering.

"My icecream?" I reminded sweetly and I saw him narrow his eyes as if to remember.

"Oh! I forgot it in my room when I came back, it's on th-" but I was already halfway through his door when he realized I wasn't sat on the couch. "A simple thank you would be nice." He said walking into the room to find me rummaging through the shopping bag on his desk.

When I retrieved the icecream,  I stood in the middle of the room and looked around me. This was the first time I'd  been in his room despite the amount of time I'd spent here. I had been at the door but I never walked in until now and if his stiff demeanor was anything to go by, he probably noticed it too.

"I've just realized I know almost absolutely nothing about you." I told him as I pointed to the little shelf in one corner with a bunch of books.

"Ask away," he said before sitting on his bed and patting the spot next to him. "There's a spoon in the shopping bag."