81

***** Dave Morgan *****
My dad watched me quietly before turning to the sleeping figure on the white couch by one corner of the room.

Without a word he walked over to her and draped the small sheet on her to cover up most of her form.

When he turned to me, he gave me a small nod before walking to the window with his hands behind his back.

It was a few days after I had a talk with Lisa about us being together and she had come to visit before she fell asleep like she always did after her exams everyday.

Except this time, instead of laying next to me like she always did, she had moved to the couch when I winced after she accidentally let her elbow ram into my left side.

"She seems nice," he said quietly.

"You had her investigated." I replied flatly.

"She had gotten in the way of you and Darcy." He turned to me accusingly.

"How does that make her nice now?"

"She's not after your money like I'd initially thought and as if it couldn't get anymore surprising I find out she is a daughter of one of my closest friends."

My dad had known Pavel way before I knew him. What I hadn't known was that the two considered themselves friends while they hardly talked about let alone to each other.

I just looked at him until he turned to me. "When are you going to marry her?"

I almost laughed when he asked that. Not wanting to offend him, I smiled and shook my head. "When she lets me."

My dad was very old fashioned. So old fashioned in fact, that his and my mom's marriage was an arranged one.

I vaguely remembered a time when I was fourteen and overheard him talking to my uncle Ross about loving my mom. He had said it like an inexplicable disease that had plagued him.

"I want grandchildren you know?" He asked with a smirk and I almost groaned. "You know you want a family with her."

"It will take a while. She is not even my girlfriend yet."

"You kids take too much time. You love her, she becomes your wife if she's willing and then you start a family. "

"How do you make a life time commitment sound so casual?" I asked.

My father and I drifted apart when he'd forced me to marry Darcy. Now looking at it  maybe he'd thought I was in love with her and that he was doing me a favor by arranging for us to get married.

"Marriage is not some kind of prison, when you're with the right one, it feels like anything but. Take for example your mother, what was the last time I got mad at that woman? She just snaps me into so much commitment that I hardly think before I bend. And i know she wouldn't think twice to put me first when the time comes. You've done the same with her," he vaguely pointed in Lisa's direction before turning completely away from me. "And if there's one thing I've learned about women while still with your mother, is that a woman would never bend her rules just to be beside a man she knows wouldn't last. If she didn't want you, she wouldn't be here."

Looking over at Lisa, I smiled, there was yet so much I needed to know about her but the one thing I knew about her was that she definitely never put her energy where she wasn't interested.

"I want to marry her." I resolved.

"Then let her know." He prompted with a rare smile that had started to fade from my memory.

*****
"My dad said hi," I smiled when her face flushed when she figured out he had been around while she was asleep. "Are you feeling okay?"

"No," she shook her head before trying to sit up but I pulled her back onto my chest. "Your dad found me asleep in your hospital room. What a good first impression."

"He was immensely pleased with you on the contrary," I kissed the top of her head and played with her hair as I heard her try to subtly release a breathe.

"Really?" She seemed to hold her breathe as she waited for my affirmation.

"He wants me to marry you," I told her quietly and felt her tense in my arms. "And I will marry you if you let me," I added before turning to face her, "just not right away, my girl has to live her life first before I tie her down."

She gave me a cute soft smile before she began to play with the front of my hospital gown. "I ran into Cole today." She said quietly.

It was my turn to tense before I asked anything. "Did you guys talk?"

"Yeah. He asked how I was doing and if I was going to graduate with the rest of the class," she paused before turning to face me. "He apologized for the break up. He didn't give me any reasons and I didn't ask, all I let him know was that it was okay and that I had moved on."

"Thank you." I told her quietly.

"For?" She asked in confusion.

"For letting me know, you didn't have to." I told her truthfully.

"Thank you too," she said before leaning up to kiss me on the cheek. "You didn't have to listen either."

Leaning down to kiss her, I smiled as an idea popped into my head. "I have a surprise for you." I whispered seductively against her ear as I shifted to make more room for her to lay flat.

Through her shorts, I palmed her front and watched as she shifted to accommodate the touch. "Is this okay?" I asked her before deciding whether to continue or leave it here.

When she nodded, I leaned down and took her lips to mine, kissing with as much passion as felt while I fumbled with the button of her shorts.

She returned the kiss, moaning when I played with her clit. Smiling softly, I shifted a little to get comfortable on the small bed before pushing her shorts a little farther off her ass.

She gasped when I leaned back down to kiss her as well as run my fingers over her wetness before sliding one in, patiently waiting for her to adjust before I slipped the second one.

"When I get home, the first thing I'll do is make sure you scream my name so much, your throat aches." I promised while I felt myself get hard at her own moans.

Digging my fingers into her, I felt myself harden until I was pulsing beneath the thin gown material. I closed my eyes and willed myself to focus on only pleasuring her and making her feel as wanted as she deserved.

When I leaned down to kiss her, I moaned along with her as I felt her tense before she exploded on my fingers, all the while riding them to get the relief she needed before laying still beneath me.

I took the fingers out of her and into my mouth as she watched, pinning her legs together when I licked the rest of her off my fingers.

"The only good thing about all this is that I'm going home tomorrow, " I told her, shifting to align myself, "I'll choose all the right places to fuck you at."

"Should I be scared?" She laughed softly before playing with my hair.

"I don't know, should you?" I teased before leaning down to kiss her, hoping to convey just how much I loved her through that kiss.

*****
Thanks for the read...

Please vote, comment and share...

Stay safe.

Love,Eline ❤