08

**** Dave Morgan*****

It'd been a few weeks since I last checked on Harris.  Picking up my phone I dialled his number and plopped back on bed. I was so exhausted that I didn't even want to think!

He answered on the third ring an I kicked my shoes off as I straightened up on bed.

"What's up dude?" I cheered over the phone.

"The usual." His voice was low and curt.

Was he with someone?

"Are you with someone?" I asked.

"I'll call in a while," he replied and I found myself hanging up without being told to.

The last time I was this exhausted was... Actually, I've never been this exhausted.

The funny thing though was that I didn't want to have a woman with me. Today I just wanted to be alone in my room and overanalyze everything.

Checking my watch, I sighed. Who could Harris be so concerned about at eleven? Maybe a new chick? Might be!

Speaking of chicks, I had to remember to ask him how that girl I told him to check on was doing.

Her naaameee...

Lisa Michaels.

She was so damn beautiful that I wouldn't mind having her back in my bed. Yes, she lacked experience and she made it up for by being so gorgeous and humble.

But she didn't like me! And honestly I wouldn't have cared if I didn't want to get to her pants so badly.

A few of her moans had engraved themselves into my brain without notice.

All I knew was that in all the six weeks that I'd not seen her, I wished she was the same girl I spent every night with.

It's funny though, I would never have thought of spending more than one night with the same girl on my bed.

Not because she was my first virgin, far from it, but because she was a fucking hot prude and she knew it!

Maybe I should try harder to get into her good books

....

Yeah! Probably her pants!

Tonight though, all I wanted to do was forget about my impending doom. If I didn't want Lisa Michaels on my bed every night, then I probably didn't want Darcy Blue on it either.

Granted she'd slept with every guy to get her status.

Did Lisa ever want to get married?

Did she have the girly dream of wearing the white gown and walking down the aisle with her father holding her hand? Did she dream of the kiss at the altar?

Great! Now I was sounding pathetic in my thoughts!