68

*****Lisa Michaels *****
Dave watched me from the lounge area as I showed him the dress I'd planned to wear this afternoon when we went to visit his parents.

It had been three days since the sleepover in his room and although nothing had happened during the night, much had changed.

Take for instance this morning,  when I made breakfast, he came into the kitchen and switched off the stove before turning me around to kiss him.

Yesterday when he came home from work, he'd given me his shirt to change into because it made him feel good and while I didn't say it out loud, it made me feel a thousand emotions and my heart felt like it had swollen from the gesture.

"What do you think?"

"Have you ever thought of wedding gowns?" He asked me, his eyes still on the small brown dress.

"Is that a proposal mister?" I teased him and went on my knees to scratch Snow's head.

"I would have to be sure you love me first." He said.

"Well, you'll know I have no such feelings for you," I told him and watched as he tried to maintain the smile on his face, "at the moment." I finished pointedly.

"I have just remembered something!" Dave said and hurriedly stood up before he walked over to me.

Pulling me up, he pressed me onto the kitchen counter and leaned over me. "You said I could touch you anywhere I wanted." He reminded me and bit my lip before pulling away slightly. "Does that liberty still stand?"

"What do I get if it still stands?"

"Whatever you want." He said without missing a bit.

"I want the liberty of taking a shower with you."

"I swear you just want me to have blue balls." He said and gave me a small teasing peck on my lips, "do you still get to tell me what you want in the shower?"

"I believe I'm allowed that liberty as well," I whispered my heart hammering in my chest as he traced his hands beneath my dress until he reached my ass and squeezed gently.

"Then I'm going to use this opportunity to my best advantage. " and with that, I was pulled up to sit on the counter as Dave took a place between my legs and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

"Mmh," I moaned and tilted my head to the side in order to have more of him.

His hands, hiked the dress up, one going to the side of my left thigh while the other squeezed my right boob, his mouth working magically on mine.

"When was the last time you made yourself come?" He asked, his lips moving on top of mine as his hand stilled on my inner thigh.

"I- doon'-" I tried to breathe out while still catching my breathe as the embarrassment colored my cheeks.

Dave cussed under his breathe and aggressively claimed back my lips before the hand on my boob went to plant me tightly on the counter before his other one could begin to explore me.

He slipped his finger through my wetness and stilled before pulling back to look me straight in the eyes without moving. "It would be really nice if you wore a wedding dress for me," he remarked and my fingers grazed over his shirt clad chest as I  grabbed a fistful of his hair with my other hand.

Adding another finger, he used the hand on my waist to arch my back towards him, consequently pushing my chest out for him. "And it would be really fucking hot if I got to tear this dress off you." He whispered before moving both fingers in and out of me as he once again claimed my mouth aggressively.