03

My drunken state must have contributed to a lot of things that night like letting him kiss and touch me like he did as well as deciding against my better judgment to go home with him.

I didn't remember much after the kiss we had on the dark alley since most of it was either me moaning or him making a remark of how soft and full my body was!

Opening my eyes, I panicked once my naked body grazed through the soft and silky sheets beneath me.

Please dear sweet angels, let this be my room!

And then I opened my eyes and it wasn't! I was sleeping next to the vaguely familiar guy who'd kissed me at the alley.

Naked!!!

Jerking to sit upright, I startled him from his peaceful sleep and once he noticed me, a frown immediately found it's place on his indisputable handsome face.

Falling my eyes from his eyes, I looked down to the sheet I held so tightly against my chest as my heartbeat picked up it's pace.

Did I really sleep with a stranger on my first day at work? Way to go slutty first day stripper!

"Did we-" I swallowed hard without saying the words out loud.

"You're still here?" He grimaced as his eyes fell on me and the grimace lifted to a smirk.

"I didn't think you'd sleep with me on first chance you'd get!" I muttered bitterly at him.

"I didn't think you'd open your legs to the first stranger you'd meet either!" He spat back and I found myself holding the sheet tighter by me.

"I was drank!" I raised my voice a little, "You literally took advantage of me!" I caught myself before I could yell at him.

The sight of him just infuriated me to no end. How could he treat this so casually after all I'd done to keep myself intact?

"Look at you! How on earth was I supposed to take advantage of you in my right state of mind? It was just a silly mistake and we were both drank!" The moment he stood up, I looked away from his naked body.

I was beyond embarrassed to actually ogle him at the moment. Jeez! I hated my stupid self so much right now. How again did this happen?

"You're going to deny you didn't enjoy it?" My mouth flew open way long before I could think.

Shit! I was messed up.

Turning to look at me, he chuckled humorlessly and got back into bed.

Standing up to avoid any farther contact with him, I gulped once he stood up and walked toward me as well.

Hell!

"Maybe I've never told you this before but," he chuckled then turned to look me in the eyes, "Lisa Michaels, you're not my type!" He whispered the rest in my ear as I took a step back.

Walking a few steps further from me, he collected the clothes strewn in the room.

"Oh!" He stopped and span around to face me as he snapped his fingers in the air, "I also don't fancy virgins yelling at me after a one night stand." And as if that was not enough hurt, "the lack of experience is already enough torture for me!"

Ouch!

Feeling my eyes sting with tears, I looked away before they could actually fall. If anything, he should have been the one crying for taking away my virginity without as much a consideration to my feelings once I woke up next to him without any idea how it whole happened.