71

*****Lisa Michaels*****
I watched as Dave stirred in his sleep before he opened his eyes and smiled brightly at me.

Spending the night with him last night only meant an infinite amount of cuddling and gooey feelings that caused flattering in my chest instead of sex which, if I may add, wouldn't be opposed to me if it were to happen.

"Good morning?" He asked with a small pleasant smile playing on his lips as he tried to push his face up from the pillow it was pressed on.

Morning voice! That was literally the first thing that came to mind before a response emerged.

"Good morning," I replied, watching him pull himself up.

He had slept on his stomach at some point in the night, with his shirt off while I lay on my side as I observed his features before he opened his eyes. Now, he pulled himself up and pulled me with him so that my head lay on his shoulder while one of his arm went around my waist with the other intertwining with mine such that our fingers were laced together.

"Had a nice sleep?"

"Yeah, you?"

"The best." He said without missing a breathe, "I have an idea to make the morning just as good."

I turned my head up to be met with a smile that made my insides twist in a pleasant way.

"And what does this idea entail?" I whispered, feeling like it was going to be a secret between us that needed to stay with us.

With that same smile, he kissed my forehead before taking me in his arms and walking to the bathroom, the yelp that I'd emitted doing nothing to deter him.

"Remember when you wanted to shower with me?"

"That was only yesterday?" I asked as he gently placed me on the bathroom counter and stood between my legs.

"Yeah," he said as he rummaged through the cabinets above my head leaving his chest plastered in front of my eyes.

Not that I was complaining. The view of his smooth rich skin and a few purple marks on his chest made for a very good morning view, that somehow made it hard not to be turned on.

Without thinking much of it, I ran my pointer finger down the middle of his chest which made him tense before I heard something fall from the cabinet to the floor and his frantic movements as he tried to stop the rest from falling as well.

After the noise had died down, he pulled himself back and placed his hands on the counter, inches away from my thighs and gave me a scolding stare.

I smiled innocently and stuck my tongue out, which seemed to amuse him because he laughed and leaned his forehead on mine without a word.

Afraid of opening my mouth to let out a horrible breathe thanks to the amazing morning breathe, I sucked in a breathe and bit my bottom lip.

Dave searched my eyes with the proximity created by our foreheads leaned together before he reached for a new toothbrush on the cabinet without looking.

Nudging my nose with his, he pulled away and put toothpaste on it before extending it to me.

"Thanks." I said and stuck it into my mouth as if my life depended on it.

He took his own and did the same, while still positioned between my legs.

"Classes today?" He asked after he was done and I jumped from the counter and rinsed my mouth before I could reply.

"No, mine start tomorrow in the afternoon. You have work, don't you?"

"No." He replied simply before turning me around and crashing me against him.

Before I could speak, he leaned in and claimed my lips without hesitation and it felt really good, taste of toothpaste and all.

Leaning me against the counter he guided my hands to his chest and my heart did a flip at the realization that I was allowed to touch without the fear of crossing any limitations. My fingers ran across his chest as his roamed around my sides before settling on my chest as well, sending heat to my core when he tagged at my left nipple.

"Hey," I breathed out once we broke apart for air and he shifted his gaze to me.

"Mmh," he hummed in between rugged breathes.

"I'm off the pill for a while, do you h-"

His lips stopped the rest of my sentence as he softly kissed mine before moving away and placing me on the counter.

"I owe you for yesterday," he said and gently dug his fingers through my shorts to my core.

With a sharp inhale, I bit my lower lip and closed my eyes as I felt his fingers slip through my wetness and round on my clit.

"Dave!" I cried when I felt his fingers curled inside me, evoking a feeling that caused my toes to curl.

His lips left my neck and went down on me, eyes on mine before I lost control and closed mine when his tongue ran along my wetness.

I could feel my legs tremble and shake yet I could do nothing about it as  Dave drove me closer and closer to edge. "Fuck!" I bit down on my lips as I breathlessly waited for my release.

Just before I could veer off the cliff of ecstasy he'd driven me on, he replaced his fingers with his tongue and I all but screeched his named out as tears stung at the corner of my eyes.

"Dave," I cried once more as I finally felt my release wash over me in one swift moment before it left me weak and breathless.

Dave stood from between my legs and watched me through dark eyes before he leaned forward and pecked my lips lightly and pulled away.

It took me a moment to collect myself and when I did, Dave was more than happy to show me his handy work on my neck, or was it lip work?

"What do you think?" He asked, running his thumb above the reddened spot he'd made on my neck.

"I think I should get my concealer." I told him, catching his gaze on the mirror.

"You don't like it?" A genuine wave of concern passed through his eyes as a frown formed on his face and I tried my best not to aaww at how adorable he looked.

Turning in his arms, I placed my palms flat on his chest and gave him a small smile, "I think it's only fair if I give you one." I told him and he gave me an adorable smile.

"You'll have to wait another time because we need to take a shower. I have a surprise for you." He said leading me to the shower.

"Dave?" I called as an afterthought. "How are your eyes so dark? What color are they?" As if immensely pleased by the observation, he pulled me into him so that my back rested on his chest and kissed me on my cheek.

"They're dark brown but sometimes I wear lenses which makes them look darker. Why did you ask?"

"It was the first thing I noticed at the club that night."

If anything was to go by the tightening of his arms around me, it was that he hadn't expected that to be my answer.

******
Thanks for the read.....

Please comment, vote and share.

I think I got carried away writing this chapter but I like it.

Funny fact:  "....he pulled me into his arms so that..."
Was once written as "...he puked me into his arms..."😂😂😂

Please stay safe guys.

Love, Eline ❤️