74

*****Lisa Michaels *****
"I'm nervous, " I said to Dave who was sat beside me as I waited for my dad to show up. "What if he really isn't interested to be a parent?"

"Do you think he'd agree to meet if he wasn't interested?" Dave asked as he played with my fingers, looking calmer than I felt.

"Where do we start? What if-?"

"Calm down. You've already met him, maybe on different circumstances but still the same person, did he seem any less of a good person?"

"I–" I took in a deep breathe when the door to the little coffee shop we were in opened and the tall man walked in, searching the room until his eyes met mine and he immediately smiled. "He's here," I told Dave who lifted his head to meet the gaze of the man walking towards us with a small smile on his lips.

"Dave," he greeted heartily before turning to me with a gentle look on his face, "How are you, Lisa?" He asked gently and I smiled a little at him as I tried to bite down on my nerves.

"I'll go get our coffee orders," Dave said as he stood up from his seat without even glancing at me.

"How are you?" Mr. Pavel asked the moment Dave walked away.

"I'm fine and you?" This felt like an interview.

"It's going to take a while to get used to having you as my daughter," he said quietly, playing with a small flower vase meant to be the centerpiece of the table we were sitting at. "Your mother hid you well."

I frowned at him. My mother hid me? What did that mean?

"What do you mean?"

"We will talk about that later, I'll tell you everything  you need to know but I need to know how you feel about this. Is it too much for you to take in? Am I a little too late to still be a father to you?" He could have gone on with all these questions if a little girl didn't screech at a waitress who'd stopped her from spilling honey on the table. "It's been what? Twenty years? I know absolutely nothing about you." He finished with a sigh once the commotion had died down.

I looked over at the counter to see if Dave was done with the orders only to realize he wasn't there.  "I also don't know anything about you. Mom never talked about you that much."

"She found out she was pregnant with you after we had broken up." Mr. Pavel explained as he twisted in his chair.

"I never knew you two had so much history.  I don't understand why she didn't even mention you at all."

"I said so many things to her at that time. I would understand why she never mentioned me to you." His Adam's apple bobbed up and down as he gulped down whatever emotion that came with the memories.

"Why did she work for you then?"

"She showed up when you were around twelve and asked me to hire her. I didn't know you were my daughter then, I was even a little furious with her for moving on and then coming back to me but it didn't matter once we became friends again."

"Why did you ask me to work for you? Did you already know?"

"I didn't. " was all he said before he scanned the shop. "Are you two dating?"

"Sort of," I replied, watching as his eyes bounced from one table to another with no intent of paying any attention.

"I want to get to know you better," he said quietly. "Be a dad, if you let me."

"I'd like to know you too," I replied truthfully and he gave a glad smile.

****

"Give me five good reasons why I shouldn't be mad at you," I said flatly once I walked into the hotel room.

"Why would you be mad in the first place?" Dave asked curiously as he turned to give me a peck on my forehead before going back to his laptop on the bed.

"You ditched me at the coffee shop." I deadpanned.

"Only because I thought you needed time with your dad without any distractions."

"Since when are you a distraction?"

"I'm sorry if it made you mad," he apologized as he took my hand in his, pulling me to sit on his lap. "How did it go?"

"It was okay," I replied before biting my lip, "we're going to meet up for lunch tomorrow and you're invited."

"By you or him?" He asked with a risen brow and I smiled.

"Does it matter?" I rose a brow of my own.

"Not exactly," he replied before kissing me, "I'm glad you got a chance to talk to him."

"I'm glad you hired a detective to hunt him down for me."

"Makes you happy?" He hummed against my lips and I let out a breathless giggle. A fucking giggle!

"Got me thinking of ways to punish you." I bit into his bottom lip before grinding my ass against his crotch.  "Teach you a lesson or two about messing with and ditching me all in less than forty eight hours."

"That would have to wait since I have a meeting in less than twenty minutes." He gestured to his laptop with his head as he put both of his hands on my hips to stop me from grinding him.

"Funny how you think you have a choice." I gave him a serious look that left him taken aback as I shifted away from him to remove my jumper and shoes. "If I were you I'd text them to cancel." I smiled with my hands folded against my chest as I gave him a sweet smile and played my eyebrows a little.

"I can't-"

"You don't have a choice."

"Why are you bossy?" Dave grumbled as he typed furiously on his laptop before closing it and turning to me.

"Well, I'm mad at you and I get to dictate what you do for a couple of minutes so," I shrugged my shoulders and stepped closer to him. "I'd choose the armchair if I were you."

"What are you planning to do? Whip me?" He taunted as he sat on the armchair next to the curtained window.

"That's not a bad idea," I said in a thoughtful tone and walked to him, "gimme your belt."

"You can't be serious." He said but still went ahead to remove his belt and give it to me.

"Hands above your head," I ordered once more and he did as I said without question. "Good boy." I cooed and earned myself a childish huff as I let out a breathy chuckle. "You like me." I said pinching his cheeks together after I was done tying his hands together above his head.

"I don't think that's how I feel about you at the moment."

"Uhh-Huh," I hummed and played with the buttons of his lavender shirt, "what do you think about coming in my mouth?" I asked in an eerily calm voice as I watched him squirm on the seat and take in a sharp breathe.

"Lisa," he warned and I dragged my hand over his chest as I watched him react to everything I did.

"Exactly what I thought," I grinned and started to unbutton his shirt as I heard him groan before closing his eyes.

*********
Thanks for the read.....

Please vote, comment and share.
Ps; I'm sorry for the long wait been a bit held up😪

Please stay safe guys.

Love,Eline ❤