[ch. 4]

"Lana you're joking right?!" Calum freaked after I had just told him what happened last night, the only one who doesn't know is Michael and he won't he happy.

"I wish I was Calum, trust me." I mumbled not happy about this either.

"Michael is going to be furious." Calum mumbled and I groaned knowing that what Calum said was true.

"I know, I mean he's already having a bad day, I don't want to make it worse.." I said, Michael hardly talked today and always had his earphones in and laid his head down, it's just not like him.

There running down the hallway was Michael himself with a big smile on his face as he ran towards Calum and I. Engulfing us intro a big hug I smiled back at him, happy to see him not upset anymore.

"What's got you all happy mate?" Calum asked Michael who just couldn't stop grinning.

"Guys I've got great news!" He said excitingly.

"Which is?" Calum questioned kinda waiting for him to tell us.

"I got my own car!" Michael said and he was so happy after announcing it he picked me up and spun me around.

"Wow, beats what Lana's news was." Calum said with a laugh as Michael set me down and gave Calum a look.

"What news?" Michael asked curiously.

"Thanks a lot Calum." I groaned running my fingers through my hair and looking nervously up at Michael.

"Lana.." Michael pushed angrily with gritted teeth. I swallowed hard and looked into his green eyes that were full of worry and anger.

"Well um..." I started off and Calum groaned knowing I wouldn't be able to tell him.

"Luke is taking Lana out tonight." Calum said quickly and Michael's eyes widened as his fists clenched at his sides.

"What?" He growled now walking towards the front doors trying to leave.

"Michael where are you going!?" Calum asked as Michael turned around and glared.

"To go run over that prick with my brand new car!" Michael snapped opening the school door and slamming it shut as he walked out furious.

"Wow," Calum sighed, "He took that better than I imagined." He laughed lightly and I hit him in his chest.

"Shut up, he's still mad."

"Um, try furious." Calum corrected me and I glared at him as he put his hands up in defense.

"I don't need your sarcastic input, Hood." I groaned at him and he stuck out his tongue at me.

"Well hey, he deserved to know," Calum said with a shrug, "Even though someone may end up dead.." He mumbled scratching the back of his head.

"I have to go, he's probably sitting in his car pissed." I said leaving Calum and running outside to get to Michael, but I got stopped by a familiar figure towering over me. "Shit.." I swore under my breath as I revived a chuckle.

"Miss me?" He asked with a smirk as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Not really." I groaned already annoyed with his presence. "I'm kind of in a hurry so if you could just get to your point which I honestly don't care about, that would be stupendous." I said to him rather rudely hoping that would show him that I'm not interested in him.

"Just reminding you of our date later on." He said with a grin.

"Cool, now bye." I said quickly trying to run away from him but he pulled me back by my wrist so that my nose was now shoved into his chest. "Um."