[ch. 30]

I woke up with the sunlight shinning into my eyes as I was laid on Luke's bare chest listening to his soft snores with his mouth slightly ajar. His hair was messy but I didn't mind, I loved it messy. I smiled remembering every detail of last night, it was one of the best nights of my life and I'm glad it was with Luke. I pressed my lips to his chest and placed little kisses all around his chest area until he woke up, and I knew he was awake when I was him smirk.

"Unless you want me to fuck you all over again, I wouldn't do that." He smirked down at me and my eyes went wide as I smacked him.

"Luke!" I groaned rolling over as he quickly grabbed me and started kissing me all over my face. "Such a romantic morning conversation." I said with a huff.

"Awe baby, you thought that was romantic?" He asked sarcastically and I rolled over and punched him the shoulder.

"Smartass.." I mumbled crossing my arms and Luke gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Im sorry baby." He mumbled into my neck, I got up and started to head downstairs when Luke picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. Squealing I smacked his back and demanded to be put down.

"Luke you giant, set me down!" I giggled as he spun me around and finally sat me down on the couch.

I heard the door open from the game room as a lazily tired Ashton walked out shirtless and his hair all over the place, "Weren't you two loud enough yesterday?" Ashton groaned and my eyes went wide as I began to hide my face into the pillow.

"You heard us?" Luke asked scratching the back of his head.

"I'm sure half the block could hear you two." Ashton said leaning against the counter eating cereal.

"I didn't think we were that loud." Luke mumbled as his cheeks turned red.

"You're kidding right?" Ashton chuckled ruffling his hair.

"You two were yelling so loud, when we heard it got quiet we went to sleep, and gladly you two did as well." Harry chimed in rubbing his eyes.

Luke sighed with relief, "Oh. Sorry for keeping you two up with our bickering." Luke apologized sending me a cheeky wink as he pulled me closer to him.

"Get a room." Ashton groaned rolling his eyes at Luke and I. Luke didn't seem to mind his comment as he pressed his lips to mine.

"Eat my shorts." Luke growled at Ashton as he held me closer to him as if someone would steal me from his clutches.

"Don't start with me Lucas." Ashton groaned rolling his eyes before walking towards the game room leaving Harry to stand there awkward and tired.

"Well I'm going to go finish my FIFA game before Ashton ends my game." Harry mumbled and I immediately sat up and gave him a look.

"FIFA?" I asked and Harry nodded. I quickly ran towards the game room and snatched the control out of Ashton's hands and began to play one of my top favorite games that I loved beating Calum and Michael at.

"Sure Lana, play for awhile why don't you, because I wasn't occupied at all." Ashton groaned.

"Thanks Ash, don't mind if I do." I grinned as I continued to play and concentrate hard on what I was doing.

"Lana why'd you run off?" I heard, I assumed Luke and Harry were standing by the door watching me play. "Oh you just wanted to play some FIFA." Harry chuckled before plopping himself down onto the couch to watch me.

"I didn't know you played FIFA?" Luke questioned as he sat down behind me and placed me into his lap almost messing me up.

"Yeah I use to play with Calum and Michael." I mumbled when I said Michael's name. I still wasn't over the fact that he had made Luke make a deal with him when he knows how much I love him. I thought Michael would be my friend and encourage Luke and I to date, but it was the exact opposite.