[ch. 15]

I opened my eyes since the sun light shined into the room and might I add directly towards my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and felt warm arms wrapped around me and a bare chest pressed up against me. Luke who had his mouth open a little bit, just enough to hear his quiet snore with his hair all over the place. I didn't want to get up and disturb him from sleeping so I cuddled into his warm chest as his grip around my waist became tighter and more secure.

"Lana.." He hummed in his sleep as he buried his head into the crook of my neck while his hot breath hit my skin. Every five minutes or so Luke would pull me closer and closer to him, if he continues to do this he'll fall off the bed and drag me with him.

I turned my body so that I was now looking directly at him as I softly pressed my lips to his nose. He didn't seem to wake so I buried my head into his chest and began giving him kisses all over. He squirmed a little as I heard him chuckled deeply but quietly while a grin appeared on his face.

"You're a naughty girl Lana," Luke said in his deep morning voice that made his Australian accent thicker than usual. He chuckled lightly, "How was your sleep?" He asked cupping my cheeks and and pressing his lips to mine.

"Peaceful." I shrugged, "And yours?" I asked backed.

"Wonderful." He grinned widely while he leaned in closed to me. "Do you know why it was wonderful?" He asked me.

I shook my head, "No." I answered.

"Because I saw you in my dream." He cooed leaning back with his arms behind his head while I was resting on his bare chest. "Let me just say, it was by far the best dream I've ever had." He said as he closed his eyes and began to hum.

I laid there comfortably almost falling back to sleep to the soothing sound of Luke's angelic voice. His chest vibrated every time he hummed as his heart beat faster by the minute. He slid his hand up my shirt to rest his hand on the small of my back and began rubbing my back as my eyes became weak.

"Put your open lips on mine and slowly let them shut, for there designed to be together." Luke sang out loud, "With your body next to mine our hearts will beat as one, and we'll set a light, we're afire love." He sang as he kissed me on my cheek and went into the bathroom. I heard the shower run and I got up and headed downstairs to grab a bite to eat.

I began looking through the fridge for something to eat for breakfast, luckily I found yogurt and closed the fridge as I was startled by Ashton who was sitting at the counter reading the news paper. "Did I startle you?" He chuckled lightly before he took a sip of his coffee.

"Just a tad." I mumbled feeling shy all of a sudden.

"Sorry about that," he apologized, "How did you sleep?" He asked me as he set down the paper.

"I slept alright." I said with a shrug as I began to eat my yogurt.

"That's good, don't want you being uncomfortable while you stay here." Ashton said with a smile, and to that I smiled back at him.

I felt arms wrap around me as my feet were lifted off the ground while I had yogurt on my spoon. I was spun around and given a ton of kisses on my face, that's how I knew it was Luke. "Luke!" I said noticing that the yogurt had gotten everywhere.

"What?" He asked innocently with a pout.

"Where on earth is your shirt Luke?" Ashton asked while he rolled his eyes at Luke.

"Upstairs." Luke said crossing his arms while he rested his chin on the top of my head.

"How about we go put it on." Ashton suggested with a nod and Luke shook his head.