[ch. 31]

sorry love this video he's too precious and then you've got mikey and ash in the background being lil cuties :'D

-

Luke and I practically laid upstairs throughout the morning until about three o'clock hit, that's when our stomachs started to growl. I began to whine and beg Luke to get up and get us food but he was being just as lazy as I was. I kept poking and rolling on top of him just to annoy him enough to get his butt out of bed.

"What are you five?" Luke chuckled at the way I was acting in the attempt to get him to make me something to eat.

"Maybe! What are you, three?" I shot back jokingly scrunching up my nose and sticking my tongue out at him.

"And a half!" Luke groaned rolling his eyes at me before he wrapped his arms around me and began to tickle me.

"Luke!" I laughed loudly trying my absolute hardest to not snort in front of him. I hated to be tickled because I'm very ticklish. "St- stop!" I giggled trying to catch my breath.

"Who's daddy?" He asked while tickling me. I kept laughing and that's when my sides began to hurt, "Say it and I'll stop." He pushed as he stopped tickling me and got super close to my face.

"You." I answered softly.

"Me what, who am I?" He asked leaning closer to me.

"Daddy.." I mumbled.

"Who's?" He asked slightly growling like I had just done something bad and I'm about to be punished for it.

"Mine." I said shyly looking down. Luke's expression changed as he began laughing.

"I never thought you'd call me that!" Luke said bursting out into laughter as my mouth dropped while I began to smack him on his chest lightly.

"You little fucker." I groaned crossing my arms and turning away from him, he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his chest still laughing as I could feel the vibration of his chest on my face.

"Awe baby, I'm just messing with you, have some fun lazy bum." He teased bopping me on my nose as I scrunched it up at him.

I grinned to myself as I quickly grabbed a pillow and hit Luke in the face with it, I tried to scramble off but in that failed attempt to do so I ended up falling face first off the bed and onto the floor. I groaned and realized Luke was about to get up, I picked myself up and darted down the stairs and hid in the pantry. You'd think it'd be roomy but I'm sitting on canned goods trying to hide from my boyfriend.

I could hear footsteps from outside of the pantry entering the kitchen, they kept getting closer and closer and that's when I decided to arm myself with a small bag of potato chips. As soon as the door opened I threw the potato chips hitting him right in the face and falling backwards.

"Jesus Lana what was that for?" I saw not my blonde headed giant but instead a curly haired friend of mine laying on the kitchen floor holding his hand to his head.

"Awe Harry I'm sorry, I thought you were Luke.." I apologized helping him to his feet, I grabbed him and ice pack and gave it to him for his head.

"I'm afraid to get pop tarts now.." Harry sighed, now he'll always think someone will be in the pantry to throw something at him when he wants food.

"Afraid?"

"No, I don't want to be pelted by small bags of chips every time I open this pantry." Harry said groaning and grabbing a pop tart.

"I'm sorry Harry!" I shouted to him and he walked back into the game room. I could hear uncontrollable laughter from the living room, of course it was Luke laughing so hard that he grabbed his stomach.

I stared down at him and he tried to be serious and not laugh but he couldn't help it, "I can't breath!" He laughed out loud as I rolled my eyes.

"It's not that funny.." I sighed trying to get him to stop laughing.

"Yes it is, you almost knocked Harry out with a small bag of potato chips!" He laughed as he finally sat up before yanking me down into his lap.

"I made him afraid of food." I sighed and Luke slightly chuckled.

"I have a friend who's afraid of spoons." Luke admitted and I looked at him like he was joking.

"Really, spoons?" I questioned and he nodded, "Why?" I asked.

"Germs, he'll only use them if they're his, if it's someone else's he'll freak because he doesn't know what people do with their spoons." Luke explained which sounds pretty understandable why he's afraid of spoons.

"That makes sense." I said leaning back into Luke's chest. We just sat there on the floor, Luke twirling my hair around his finger while I was fighting to stay awake.

"Tired?" Luke asked, nodding I began to curl into a little ball in his lap. "Take a little nap then babe." He spoke quietly, I closed my eyes and fell asleep in his arms.

-

I woke up laying on the couch quite confused wondering where Luke went. I sat up and saw Ashton walking into the house and sitting on the couch chair all bloody and beat up.

"Ashton!" I shouted rushing towards him to inspect him. He had a bloody nose, busted lip and brushed cheek, cuts all over his face. "Harry come here quick!" I shouted, I cupped Ashton's face genteelly as he hissed from the pain.

"What is it?!" Harry shouted running out of his room with a broom in his hand. He dropped it when he saw Ashton and ran to the kitchen grabbing the first aid kit. "What the hell happened to you?" Harry asked as I snatched the first aid kit out of his hands as I began to clean up Ashton's cuts.

"I don't know.. One moment Luke and I are driving to get us all something to eat and then everything went black.." Ashton explained with a groan as I touched his cut lip.

"Where's Luke?" I asked in a panic and Ashton's eyes got all big and worried.

"Shit." Ashton swore quickly shooting up from the couch chair. I ran after him shouting his name but he wasn't focused on listening to me, he was trying to get out of the door.

"Ashton what's going on?" I asked panicking knowing something wasn't right.

"I've gotta save Luke!" Ashton said quickly heading out the door, following him out to Harry's car.

"From what?"

"Marc.." Ashton spoke before driving away quickly leaving me standing there in the driveway.

-

uh oh it's getting real!

nicole xx