[ch. 9]

It was another dreary school day that I had to wake up for, sadly the weekend went by fast than I hoped, it needed to be way slower if you asked me, or perhaps cut us some slack and make a day in between Saturday and Sunday. Is that too much to ask? I think not.

Great now everyone is going to comment on my nose since it's broken, maybe I shouldn't go to school today since I may not be fully healed yet. But all my teachers hand out too much homework and if I miss one day, I'll be so far behind. Looks like I'm going to school. Walking up the stairs a tad slow I finally made it to my room, my outfit is going to be my sweatpants from pink along with my favorite hoodie (known as Michael's hoodie I borrowed and he doesn't know it's missing). I've worn it so many times around him he has yet to question where I got it from.

I threw my hair up in a messy bun and slid my vans on as I headed downstairs to grab my backpack and start my walk to school. My side began to hurt and I only walked a block, part of me wishes I stayed home right now. Yet a part of me didn't as a nice black car pulled up next to me, who it belonged to made me smile widely.

"Excuse me miss, but could you tell me where the party is. I wanna make sure I see you there." He winked at me before head gesturing me to get into the car.

"Luke you're so cheesy." I giggled before he leaned over and kissed me on my cheek.

"Only for you." He grinned widely as he continued his drive to school. "What do you think you were doing walking to school injured?" Luke asked me with a strict face almost as if he was scolding me.

"Well I didn't want to miss school and all the work we do because then I'll be behind and have extra work on top of that." I explained, when Calum missed a day of school because he got sick really bad he had double the work plus two projects to which Michael and I had to help him on. Took us all night but it got done.

"That's understandable but please next time, call me. I'm willing to take you anywhere you're pretty little heart desires." Luke offered and I felt my face get hot as I turned towards the window so he didn't see me blushing.

"So you'd take me to London?" I asked just messing around with him.

"Of course, we can go when schools out." Luke said and it shocked me that he answered as if he was being serious.

"Wait, seriously?" I questioned and he gave me a smile while nodding.

"Yeah, I'll take you anywhere." Luke said as he pulled into a parking space and parked the car. Oh the joy of prison, I mean school.

Luke helped me out of the car and people who were outside looked shocked, scared even as I noticed some turning to their friends and whisper stuff to one another. I wonder if it was about me, but I shook my head and thought nothing of it. We walked into the school and that's when what happened outside began to happen inside with everyone talking and whispering to one another as soon as we passed by them.

"Why is everyone whispering?" I asked Luke who seemed to be just as confused as I was.

"I don't know." He said looking around at everyone whispering and having shocked expressions. "Maybe they're staring at your beauty." Luke said which caused me to blush.

"Shut up don't lie." I mumbled trying to cover my face up when Luke pulled my hands away from my face and kissed my nose which made everyone in the hallway gasp. What was the big deal, all he did was kiss my nose. Is that too much PDA for you people? I beg to differ since half of these girls get slammed into lockers while having a heated make out session.

"Just ignore them," Luke said and I nodded trying to ignore everyone who was staring. "Well here's your class, wanna give me something for the road?" Luke asked me with a smirk, he leaned down and gave me a sweet peck on the lips before sprinting to the other side of the school to get to his first period class.

I walked into history class with everyone's eyes on me, I slowly walked to my seat and set my stuff down when I felt everyone's eyes on me. I looked at everyone and once I did they all looked away, so I went up to Jake and asked him what everyone's deal is.

"Alright, why is everyone looking at me like I just committed a crime or something?" I asked sassily, I really didn't mean to have a sassy attitude towards him but I just don't like everyone staring at me.

"Because you're with Luke." He said with a shrug as he began to do his homework he forgot to do last night. I gave him a look and snatched his pencil out of his hand. "C'mon Lana, I gotta do this last problem." He begged reaching for his pencil that I began to hold over my head. Which come to think of it wasn't smart since Jake is taller than me.

"What does me being with Luke have to do with everyone looking at me like a criminal?" I questioned, Jake stood up and took his pencil from me as his height towered over mine.

"Maybe because you're with one." Jake said sitting back down and finishing his homework. I just stood there frozen, why does everyone say he's a criminal? This is getting way out of hand, I started to walk out of class as my teacher called my name and told me to come back but I ignored him and kept walking through the hallway.

As I was walking I instantly felt a pair of hands covering my mouth and slamming me up against the lockers as I tried kicking him but it only hurt me more then it should be hurting him. He took out a picture that had me in it and began to smirk. "Ah, so you are the one." He spoke deeply causing chills to go up my spine.

"Please let me go." I begged with a slight whimper hoping he'd release me. That didn't seem to work since his grip only tightened making me yelp silently into his hand.

"Sorry sweetheart, I can't do that." He said to me with a smile. I tried to bite him but he only tightened his grip further making my jaw hurt as I began to cry in pain.

"I bet you can." A voice said from down the hallway. I turned my head and I knew I recognized that voice anywhere, he stood there with clenched fists and a locked jaw.

"Luke." The guy holding me against the locker said nodding his head with a slight chuckle.

"Hello Marc." Luke greeted him back, "Now let her go and we'll settle it one on one." Luke said taking a step closer towards me causing Marc's grip to go down to my wrist and tighten making me wince.

"Or," he grinned as he threw me across to the other side of the hallway making me hit my head on one of the lockers which wasn't closed all the way and the corner of it that stuck out made my head start to bleed. I saw him take out a gun and point it at me, "I can shoot her and make this easier." He argued, Luke froze in his spot and looked over at me. I felt helpless since I was already injured and now even more, I couldn't help Luke and I wanted to.

"Alright Marc let's not make and rash decisions here." Luke said backing away putting his hands up in surrender.

"It seems that I actually need her alive." Marc said running over to me and holding his arm around my neck while he pointed the gun at my head. "Don't take another step or I'll kill her, her life means nothing to me." He said as he started walking backwards towards the front door, once we were out he dragged me into a black van and threw me in the trunk locking it.

I heard the car start as I banged on the window, Luke came running out as Marc began to shoot at him and drive away quickly causing me to roll in the back seat. I was going to die and I knew it too, the only thing I'm regretting is not telling Michael that I'm sorry.

-

um...

nicole xx

im jw is this story good? i feel like it's terrible :/