[ch. 26]

I was in the bathroom for hours, afraid to even step out and have to face Luke. I also didn't want to push his buttons and make him mad again. I took a deep breath and opened the door as I tripped over something sending my face into the carpet. Groaning I sat up to see that it was Luke's foot I tripped over, he was asleep up against the wall. He stayed regardless my attempts for him to leave me alone.

I walked up to him a gently shook him, he got startled and flinched once he woke up. Once he saw I was standing in front of him he pulled me down into his lap and hugged me tightly. "I'm so sorry I hurt you baby, I don't know what's wrong with me right now," He sighed grabbing my wrist and pressing his lips to where his finger prints were bruised into my skin.

"Luke-"

"I guess I'm just jealous since Harry's always around you and I know he doesn't mean to make me jealous it's just," He paused as he intertwined our fingers together, "I don't want you to be anyone else's but mine." He explained and I began to blush at the fact of him calling me his.

"Harry and I are just friends, nothing is going on between the two of us. He told me he's never seen you so happy, I don't think he'd try to take away your happiness Luke.." I told him and he took a deep breath before wrapping his arms around my chest and kissing the side of my head.

"You're right, he wouldn't. I guess I'm just afraid to lose you to someone else." Luke said resting his chin in the crook of my neck.

I turned to face him and looked directly into his ocean blue eyes, "No one else can take me from you Luke, my affection for you is too strong for someone to just swoop in and take me from you. I- I love you.." I told him and he smiled at me showing his perfect white teeth.

"Just because I don't say it back doesn't mean I don't love you Lana. I do love you and I may not say it but I will." He said with a gleam in his eyes.

Before I could say anything he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine for a sweet yet passionate kiss. The feeling had butterflies bursting through my stomach as his hand snaked it's way around my waist pulling me closer to him while my hands ran through his blonde hair. He began to deepen the kiss and ran his tongue along my bottom lip, I knew what that meant and allowed him to deepen the kiss further.

I gripped his hair tightly receiving a low moan from his lips. His hand trailed up my back while his hand rested behind my neck as the other one began to sneak it's way down to my butt. It was becoming pretty heated that I wasn't even aware of our surroundings at this point, I was only focused on Luke.

"Hey Harry wanted to know if- oh shit!" Luke and I quickly pulled away from one another once we heard that Ashton was in the room. Standing up I saw that he had his eyes covered.

"Do you ever knock?" Luke groaned standing up behind me and resting his chin on the top of my head.

"No, because I'm always welcome." Ashton said sticking up his nose.

"Remind me next time to lock the doors." Luke whispered into my ear and I nodded.

"Anyways, Harry wanted to know if you guys wanted to go see Grease at a drive in movie?" Ashton asked I looked over at Luke with a big smile on my face, Grease was one of my all time favorite movies, and John Travolta isn't bad look either.

"I don't know Ash.." Luke mumbled then looked down at me.

"Please, I love that movie can we go, please Luke?" I begged giving him puppy dog eyes with my lip popped out.

"Alright we'll go," Luke agreed and I gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "But, Lana and I are sitting inside the car." Luke said with a grin and Ashton tilted his head to the side.