[ch. 19]

"We won!" Harry chanted as he picked me up on his shoulders and cheered loudly that the neighbors could probably hear him.

"That's because she use to play volleyball, you had an advantage." Ashton pouted while I giggled at Harry still dancing around.

"We are the champions my friends." Harry sang out showing his muscles and posing while I kinda just sat here laughing and enjoying it all.

Harry was by the edge of the pool and I felt hands under my arms as I was lifted off of Harry's shoulders, out of the pool and wrapped into a towel before I was held bridal style. "Hi." He smirked showing his dimples.

"Are we done swimming?" I asked with a pout and Luke nodded.

"We'll we are, I don't know about them." Luke said carrying me into the house while Harry gloated to Ashton who looked annoyed by it and kept splashing Harry but that wouldn't stop him.

We got inside and I was carried upstairs to the room I was staying in as Luke set me down. The clothes I had worn before Luke tossed me into the pool were soaked, grabbing some comfortable clothes I went into the bathroom to change while I'm assuming Luke would change in the room. I stripped out of my wet clothes and put them in a pile as I started the shower to wash the chlorine out of my hair before it dried it up.

It only took me five or so minutes to wash my hair and get out feeling a lot better. I slid on my comfortable sweatpants and bikini top while I threw my hair up into a bun. I wore this just in case I'd have another trip into the pool. I walked out and didn't see Luke anywhere in the room, so I headed downstairs.

There stood Harry and Ashton with towels wrapped around their waists while they made sandwiches to eat. I stood there and watched and I realized they had stopped making their food.

"What?" I asked wondering why they were both looking at me like that. I felt an arm wrap around my waist and knew it was Luke.

"Her eyes are up here guys." Luke said in an irritated tone as the two of them made eye contact with me and Luke groaned. He took his shirt off and slid it over my head and the two became red from embarrassment before going back to making their lunch.

"Guys!" I said crossing my arms across my chest feeling self-conscious now and Luke wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him.

"Sorry Lana," Harry said now scratching the the back of his head, "I like boobs." He shrugged continuing to make his food. I then looked over at Ashton and he put his hands up in defense.

"Don't look at me, I'm an ass guy." Ashton smirked and Luke went to step forward but realized I was in front of him and I felt his chest rubble meaning he was growling.

"Just make your sandwiches before I add a knuckle to it." Luke said with a groan and Harry looked up at him confused.

"A knuckle?" He asked curiously.

"Yeah," Luke said, "As in I'll give the two of you a knuckle sandwich." Luke said threatening the two of them.

Ashton put down his knife and smirked up at Luke, "Will it be delivery or pick-up?" Ashton asked just trying to get a rise out of Luke.

"Alright Irwin wanna keep getting smart, say something else." Luke said tensing up as his muscles and vain's became noticeable.

Ashton stood there smirking at Luke, "Something else." Luke huffed and released his hold around me and ran to get Ashton as the two began to chase each other around the house.

"Don't break anything!" Harry panicked taking his sandwich with him as he ran after the two to make sure they didn't break anything.

I went to sit on the couch assuming this would take awhile. "Open this damn door Ashton!" I heard Luke yell followed by a thud and a crash like sound of something shattering.

"My antique vase from France!" Harry cried out, I heard more yelling and then all of them walking into the living room where I was.

Luke made me stand up as he sprawled out onto the couch then yanking me down towards him as he placed me in between his legs while my head rested on his chest and his chin was rested on the top of my head. Ashton sat on the couch chair while Harry sat on the love seat turning the tv on and selecting Netflix for us to watch a movie, or tv show.

"Sorry." Luke whispered to me before he kissed the side of my head.

"Huh?"

"For getting jealous like that," He sighed, "I've never gotten jealous that easily before.. Actually, I've never been the jealous type." He explained to me, "Until now." He said to me and I felt a blush creeping onto my cheeks.

"What movie Lana?" Harry asked me, I didn't know I would be picking.

"Oh I don't mind what we watch." I lied slightly, I mean I didn't as long as it was guy stuff like shooting the whole time or something scary.

"Alright, we're watching Love Actually." Harry said selecting the movie as we waited for it to load and the boys groaned.

"No." Ashton said throwing his head back with a long sigh.

"We always watch this." Luke said annoyingly.

"We do not." Harry disagreed crossing his arms.

"Do to!" The boys snapped in unison and Harry just sat back and pressed play anyways.

Luke groaned and buried his head into my back, "He did that purposely."

"Oh Luke stop it." I scolded him. "This movie isn't going to kill you." I giggled.

"With Harry quoting it, I just might." Luke mumbled and I swear he was rolling his eyes behind me.

"Let's go get this shit kicked out of us by love!" Harry shouted and Ashton threw a pillow at him.

"Shut up Harry and watch the movie." Ashton groaned pinching the bridge of his nose with a sigh.

"Stop cramping my style." Harry said crossing his arms with a huff.

"Then stop quoting the movie." Ashton argued back.

"You aren't the boss of me." Harry said sticking up his nose.

"But I'm older." Ashton smirked back at Harry who just sighed deeply and turned his attention back to the movie.

I snuggled into Luke and yawned before laying me head down onto his chest. "Tired?" Luke asked and I nodded.

"I need a nap." I giggled while Luke pulled me closer to him.

"Take one silly goose." Luke chuckled and that's when I closed my eyes waiting for sleep to take me away."

-

sorry if this is short, but i want to keep these boys [but that's crazy] lol catch my reference ;)

nicole xx