[ch. 25]

I finished telling Harry everything that had happened and he just sat there looking at me sympathetically before bringing me into his strong arms for yet another hug.

"Lana I'm so sorry." Harry said giving me what would be the thousandth hug since we've been in this bathroom. "Trust me, I know he feels deeply for you. You may not see it but Ash and I do, just be patient he'll say it when he's realized how amazing you are and how much he can't live without you." Harry told me with a bright smile.

I wiped under my eyes and sniffled before a slight smile appeared on my face, "Thanks Harry, you're a really good friend." I said giving him a hug as he rubbed my back with a light chuckle.

"Damn, I thought we had benefits." Harry teased with a laugh and a cheeky wink.

"Shut up curly." I giggled shoving him to the side and he laughed along with me.

"Perhaps we should get out of this bathroom." Harry suggested with a chuckle, "I'll make you some tea and we can continue talking if you'd like?" Harry offered, nodding we walked out of the bathroom and headed downstairs for some refreshing tea.

Harry began to make the tea as I sat there on the island stool watching him, "Harry?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you so nice to me? I mean you did work for Marc but even then you were still nice to me. How come?" I asked, this was a question that had bothered me since I first saw Harry.

"Because I just had the feeling you were with Luke, and he's like a little brother to me so I just had the instinct to protect you, like a sister." He explained to me with a slight blush on his cheeks. "Plus I never really worked for Marc, I just was undercover." Harry said with a smirk.

"You were working undercover?" I asked with my jaw dropped in amazement.

Harry shushed me and pointed to the couch where a snoring Ashton was sleeping and I giggled. "Yeah, I knew Luke would find a girl, and trust me he's been looking for the right one for ever. Then you showed up, and I've never seen him so happy." Harry said handing me my tea and leaning against the counter.

"Really?" I asked.

"Of course, Lana I don't know what you did to him but whatever you did, thank you. You've made him so happy and that makes me happy to see him happy with you." Harry said with a bright smile and I blushed.

"Wow.." I gushed not know what to say back to him.

"Now don't you worry about all this stuff that's happening, we'll keep you safe, I promise." Harry said placing his hand on my shoulder reassuring me.

"Thanks Harry, for everything. If it wasn't for you trying to save me when Marc was trying to kill me, I could've been dead right now. Well all of you helped, but thank you." I said to him.

"Don't mention it, but I think you need to go to bed." Harry suggested and I groaned, "You can stay in my room, I'll lay in the game room." He offered leading me to his room.

He made sure I got into bed and was comfortable before he left me to get some shut eye.

-

I didn't get much sleep since I was up half of the night just staring at the ceiling until I finally closed my eyes and just slept. I would've slept in longer if there wasn't so much yelling and loud commotions going on in the house. Hearing things bang up against the wall is what really woke me up to the point where I marched right out there to yell at them but that all didn't cross my mind with what I saw happening right in front of me.

"Luke man chill get off him!" Ashton groaned trying to pry Luke off of Harry who was blocking Luke's punches that were aimed towards his face.

"No I'm going to kill him!" Luke snapped pushing Ashton back with such force that he toppled backwards and fell to the ground with a thud. Luke continued to throw punches at Harry who did his best to block them all and I was just standing here not sure of what to do.

"Luke stop it please!" I begged out to him as I ran over to get him off of Harry. I've never seen him so mad, his jaw clenched tightly, his eyes were so dark and his vain's popped out of his biceps while he had Harry pinned down underneath him.

"Why, he's fucking-" he paused just to punch Harry right in the nose causing it to bleed while he groaned in pain, "-all over you all the time." Luke finished with a giant huff as he stood to his full hight which towered over my rather small one.

I looked up at him and he could tell that I wasn't happy with him when his features softened. I rushed over to Harry and helped him up to the kitchen and tried to get the blood to stop rushing out of his nose. When it finally stopped he gave me a shy smile and then looked over at Luke who looked like he was mad yet again.

"Luke what's the matter with you?" I asked him walking over to where he was standing. I looked up at him and crossed my arms so he knew I wasn't happy with him at this time.

"I don't know Lana alright." He said rudely and I stepped back with my eyes wide at his response.

"Don't snap at me Luke, you're the one who was attacking Harry!" I strictly told him and it came off in an attitude type of way and Luke looked like he didn't like that.

He grabbed my wrist tightly and I winced though I don't think he noticed. He began to drag me upstairs towards our room and shut the door forcefully, holding my arms above my head. "Did we just have an attitude back there?" He asked deeply which caused my eyes to grow wide in fear.

"Luke get off of me." I begged giving him puppy dog type eyes.

His grip tightened, "Answer me." He growled and that's when I winched yet again and this time he heard me and softened once again and looked at me scared.

I looked down at my wrist to see finger prints bruised into my skin and looked up at Luke. "Luke..." I mumbled as I shyly tried to hide from him.

"Lana I- I-" He stuttered trying to reach out to me but I flinched away and walked around him and headed towards the bathroom.

"Don't touch me." I said with my lip quivering as I stumbled over a towel before I shut the bathroom door with tears streaming down my face.

I sat there on the counter crying into my hands as my fingers ran over my newly bruised wrist. I don't know what Luke's going through right now or what his deal is but I'm becoming scared of him. I never thought that Luke would be the one to hurt me, this way.

I kept hearing tiny knocks on the door along with shuffling knowing it was Luke. "Baby." He cooed through the door. I didn't answer him, I stayed silent. "Please let me in." He begged. The more I stayed silent the longer he'd try to talk to me.

"Go away I don't want to speak with you right now." I whimpered hoping he wouldn't try to respond back because if he did I might just start crying and screaming at him.

"Lana, please we need to talk." He begged once again and that's when I huffed loudly.

"Luke, just leave me alone!" I cried out with a sniffle. I didn't hear him try to talk back to me or knock anymore, I just sat there on the counter staring at my wrist.

-

gOD dAMNIT LUKE!!

nicole xx