[ch. 22]

I woke up in the middle of the night from a horrible dream. I didn't want to awake Luke so I snuck out of bed trying to makes little noise as possible so I could go downstairs and get some water. I was still a little shaky from my dream I had, I'm just glad that when my eyes were open Luke was still laying there besides me.

I wish I could talk to Michael about my feelings for Luke and hear his advice but then again he back stabbed me and try to hurt Luke in the process and that's not okay with me. I just want to tell Luke how I feel, truthfully so he knows what I'm feeling. But I guess it may not even be the right time to do that either with all of this stuff going on.

I took a step outback where the pool was and sat in one of the lawn chairs and just watched the stars in the night sky glisten. After I had finished my water I began to go inside.

I felt a hand cover my mouth and arms wrap around my waist as I struggled in their hold, "Luke!" I called out for help before the figure in all black covered my mouth again.

"Shut up." He seethed at me and that's when I bit his finger causing him to swear loudly, "You'll pay for that." He hissed wrapping his arm around my neck instead of covering my mouth.

"Luke! Ashton! Harry!" I yelled the best I could for help but I feared that they wouldn't hear me. The figure began to drag me to the side gate and lead me to the front yard, I tried to fight back as much as I could but this person was stronger than I was. "Let go of me!" I groaned trying to pry his arm off from around me.

The person who I was fighting against punched me on the side of my face causing me to yelp out in pain. "Hey!" A voice shouted, seeing who it was made me happy.

"Harry." I said as the guy tried pulling me into a van but I put all my weight down to my feet trying to make it harder on him.

Harry pulled something from the side of his hip and pointed it towards the guy. "You have five seconds to let her go, and to get off my god damn property!" Harry snapped, "One." He counted loudly and angrily. The guy threw me down onto the ground and ran into his van before driving off.

Getting up I ran towards Harry as he hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head. I began to whimper from how scared I was about to be kidnapped, but thank goodness Harry heard me or I could've been dead by now.

"It's okay Lana, you're safe." Harry reassured me while rubbing my back. "Come inside, you've got some scratches on your legs and you need ice on you cheek." Harry said taking me back into the house.

He had me sit on the counter while he got out the first aid kit from under the sink cabinet and began to take out bandaids. He took out an ice back and I heard it pop before he began to shake it and held it against my cheek.

"Thank you." I said to him as he looked up at me with those emerald green eyes as he cocked a smile at me.

"Anything for Luke's girl." Harry winked at me and I blushed at the fact of him saying Luke's girl.

Harry finished bandaging me up and making sure I was alright before putting the first aid kit back underneath the sink where it belonged. Harry took the ice pack off my cheek to see how it looked.

"Your cheek is going to be bruised for awhile so be careful how you sleep." Harry said still inspecting my bruised cheek. "Other than that just keep icing it until the bruising and swelling go down." I smiled at him and gave Harry another hug before heading back upstairs.

"Thank you Harry." He smiled at me as I walked into Luke and I's room to lay back down.

As soon as my head touched the pillow I got startled, "Where did you go?" Turning around I saw Luke wide awake staring at me waiting for an answer.

"I thought you were asleep.." I mumbled looking at him.

"I never sleep Lana," he said and I rose my eyebrows at him, "I stay awake to make sure you're safe." It wasn't that dark in this room since I began to blush and I'm sure Luke noticed.

"I went to go get a glass of water and sit outside.." I trailed off. "Then I was almost kidnapped but Harry came out and saved me." That's when Luke's eyes went wide.

"What?!" He questioned with a panic.

"I yelled for you, all of you, and only Harry heard me." I said turning back around so my back was now facing him.

"Alright you stay here." Luke demanded and I didn't even want to get up and move, I was tired. "Harry we need to talk about security around here!" Luke's voice echoed in the hallway.

"Shut up I'm trying to sleep!" I heard Ashton's voice echo down the hallways. I'll never get any sleep around here with all of them yelling back and forth.

I tried to ignore it the best I could as I tried to fall back asleep once again.

-

I woke up to loud drilling and banging up against the walls, I groaned since I didn't like being awake this early in the morning, I just wanted to sleep in until ten thirty. I tiredly got up and walked downstairs where all the noise was coming from, crossing my arms I looked up at Luke who had a tool belt around his waist and a battery power drill in his hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a yawn, he looked down at me and gave me a sweet peck on the lips.

"Just installing security cameras." Luke explained with a big smile.

"Why?"

"So we can keep a close eye on you missy." Ashton said tapping my nose.

"Dude." Luke said deeply before wrapping his arm around me.

"I didn't mean it like that." Ashton groaned rolling his eyes at Luke.

"Good." Luke huffed as he went back to installing a camera on the wall.

I walked over and laid on the couch just listen to the music in the background and hear the tools the boys were using.

"Hey Lana, go get dressed." Luke said with a smirk. Nodding I went upstairs to get dressed wondering what Luke's plan was.

-

it's short ik im sorry :(

nicole xx