[ch. 32]

I just stood there unable to move until my legs began to give from underneath me and I began to fall, I felt arms catch me before I hit the pavement.

"Lana breath." Harry's soft voice spoke to me, I was shaking and freaking out about the fact that Luke is in danger.

"I need to go help Ashton." I shot up but was quickly dragged back down by Harry who furiously shook his head no.

"Absolutely not!" Harry strictly told me, I tried to yank my arm from his grip but I knew he wouldn't let go knowing I'd still try to make a run for it.

"But they need us!" I shouted desperately trying to get out of his tight grasp. I knew what I had to do to get out of Harry's hold, and I felt sorry I had to do it. I kneed him right in the groin and he fell over groaning. "I'm so sorry Harry, but somebody has to help!" I shouted as I made a run down the street.

I kept running and running until I hadn't a clue as to where to go, I pulled out my phone and called Ashton. It rang until it stopped and I heard a voice on the other side, "Ashton! Where are you?" I asked in a panic, all I heard was heavy breathing on the other side which scared me.

"Lana don't-" I heard Ashton shout until I heard shuffling around in the background. "Ah dear Lana, to what do I owe for this pleasant call?" I recognized that voice, it wasn't Ashton's.

"Michael.." I mumbled quiet confused as to why he had Ashton's phone now.

"No, it's the muffin man!" He snapped at me and I let out a slight growl, "Oh, didn't like that did you?" He said just trying to provoke me.

"Where's Luke?" I demanded, Michael just laughed on the other end.

"As far as you should be concerned, he's going away for a long time." Michael said extending out the word long.

"What did you do!" I shouted, "Where is he!?" I asked feeling tears build up inside me but I didn't want to let them fall, that would give Michael the benefit of the doubt that he's winning.

"Guess you'll have to come find him, won't you?" Michael said and I swore I could see him grinning right now knowing that he got me and found a weakness. That weakness is Luke.

Before I could answer I felt a hand cupped to my mouth as I tried to yell out for help, but it ended up sounding like a muffle. Arms wrapped around me holding me down from my kicking and whaling my arms around. I was thrown into the back of the trunk before a cloth was held around my mouth. I was squirming and trying to break free but I started to feel weak and tired, I began to fall backwards without a struggle and everything went black.

-

I woke up on the ground in a room that was dimly lit. Looking around I tried to get up but noticed my ankles and wrist were tied up and my mouth was tapped shut. That's when I realized I could see my reflection in the room and looked around. I was in a giant fish tank of some sort. I heard the door to the room open and there appeared two people I didn't want to see.

"Hello Lana, nice to see you again." Marc smiled sending me a wink that I rolled my eyes to. "Such a shame that this may be the last time you see your boyfriend." He spoke and I looked up at him wide eyed.

Two people held down Luke and brought him into the room I was in, he was all beat up and looked too weak to stand. I felt my heart shatter at the sight I saw him in, but I think his got shattered a little more than mine once he saw my face. "Baby..." Luke mumbled with a scratchy voice like he was trying to hold back tears.

I tried saying his name but it was muffled by the duck tape around my mouth. Michael looked at me and hung his head low, while kicking at the ground. I knew that look, Michael always did that when he knows he's doing something wrong and wanted to fix what has been done. They began to take Luke away and with whatever strength he had left he fought them trying to get to me. They kicked, punched and did anything they could to injure him to take him out of the room.

Marc just stood there with a grin on his face and I narrowed my eyebrows at him, "I hope you know how to swim." Marc said as he pushed a button and I felt water drip onto my head. It was like a shower except there was no way out of it. I began to pound on the glass and tried looking for a way out but it was useless.

"Wait," Michael spoke up, "You promised me she wouldn't get hurt." Michael reminded him and Marc chuckled.

"This is the best way for her not to get hurt." Marc explained and Michael was about to say something when Marc began to push him out of the room to leave me to my doom.

I rose my hands up to my mouth and took off the duck tape so I'd be able to take the ropes off my wrists with my teeth. They were tied tightly around my wrist I thought I'd never get them off. The tank was filling faster than I thought and it made me try and rush to get the ropes off. The water was up to my ankles already and I started to panic.

"Help!" I shouted loudly hoping that somebody could hear it, but deep down I knew nobody would. I was trapped and I couldn't get out on my own. The water was getting higher, it was now to my waist and I've yet to get the rope off my wrist. I finally got it off and quickly went under water to untie my ankles, I had to come up for air so often I began to feel light headed but I didn't care, I was trying to get out of this bloody tank. "Luke!" I shouted with all the breath I had left as I was left shredding water until it went to to top.

I took one last breath before I was done for...

-

Luke

I was worried about Lana, I didn't know how I'd be able to save her and here I am, weak and tied to a chair about to be killed. The worst thing about this is that Lana will never know that I've caught deep feelings for her, so deep that I love her with every part of my cold ass heart.

"Luke!" I heard my name being shouted and I knew it was Lana yelling for help and as helpless as I was I didn't know how to help. Her helpless cry broke my heart and I gritted my teeth and looked down at the floor with my fists clenched together.

"I've been waiting for this," Marc spoke up as he loaded the gun, taking his precious time to do so. "I hope your girlfriend can hold her breath for a long time, if not-" he began to say but I cut him off.

"You asshole! What are you doing to her!?" I shouted out in rage. He knew he hit a nerve and he began to grin.

"Let's just say that tank she was in is filling with water faster than you can breath." He chuckled and I tried to stand up as if I'd punch him but I was tied down to the chair and that frustrated me even more.

"If anything happens to her I'll make sure you pay for it!" I snapped at him. He cocked the gun back and stood at the other end of the room. It was my time now, and I knew it.

"Sweet dreams Luke." Marc spoke.

I sat there with my eyes closed. I heard a crash and then a bang knowing it was the bullet. "I love you Lana." Were the last words that left my mouth before I became limp and everything went black.

-
OMFG WHAT EVEN IS HAPPENING!?!?! cliffhanger ik ik im so sorry but i love you all.

nicole xx