[ch. 20]

I woke up from the nap that I had just taken as I heard the sound of clicking next to me. I sat up and saw Luke with my phone in his hand as he made faces at it.

"Uh Luke?" I asked startling him as he jumped up and held his chest while he breathed our deeply.

"You scared the hell out of me." He said still holding his chest.

"What are you doing with my phone?" I questioned and Luke's face got bright red as he handed my phone over to me as I went through to see what he was doing. I looked in my photo gallery since my camera was opened and saw about twenty selfies of just him and a couple of me and him but I never remembered taking those pictures.

"Sorry I kinda sent the pictures from my phone to yours so you had them.." Luke said shyly running his fingers through his messy hair.

"Awe Luke, these pictures are so cute," I cooed, "How did you get this one when we were in the pool?" I asked and he leaned over my shoulder and smiled down at it.

"Harry took it." He said. I should've known, he was hardly on his phone unless Luke and I were near one another or he was in the pool.

"I'll have to thank him." I said with a smile as Luke wrapped his arms around me and gave me a million kisses on the side of my cheek.

"Luke." I squealed when I felt his tongue on my cheek. "Gross." I said wiping my face on his bare chest which he chuckled to.

Luke began to lean into me and pressed his lips to mine. "So is it weird to kiss Luke because of his lip piercing?" I heard a voice ask, turning around of course it was Harry with his head tilted to the side as he continued to eat a banana.

"Harry." I groaned while Harry held his hands up in defense.

"What? I'm just curious." He said with a smirk. "You do know it's almost seven right?" Harry asked me and my eyes went wide. I slept that long.

"Man, and I'm hungry." I pouted as my stomach began to growl.

"Sorry Lana banana," Harry shrugged, "We already ate." He told me and I stared at him blankly then turned to Luke.

"Without me?" I asked slumping my shoulders.

"Lana." Luke groaned with a chuckle while he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. "He's joking, he's making dinner now it's in the oven." Luke said reassuring me with a kiss on my cheek.

"Ashton!" Harry yelled from the kitchen. "Get your lazy arse out here!" Harry demanded, he used such a tone even I would be intimidated by it.

"Give me a few!" Ashton yelled back from the room down the hall, which is where Harry kept his video games and other stuff like instruments.

"I'm about to give you a few swift kicks in the arse if you don't get out here this instant!" Harry threatened. Ashton walked out with a groan and sat down at the island giving Harry a look.

"I was about to beat my high score." Ashton pouted crossing his arms.

"You can beat it after you eat your dinner." Harry said to him.

"Okay mum." Ashton said rolling his eyes at Harry.

"Don't sass me young man." Harry said turning around with a wooden spoon in his hand that he was stirring dinner with.

"Yeah, yeah." Ashton groaned shooing Harry away from his face. Harry gave him a look before turning back around and continuing to make dinner.

"Do you see the way he treats me, no respect." Harry huffed and that caused me to giggle a little bit.

"Oh Harry you're so dramatic." Luke chuckled while throwing his head back then resting his chin on the top of my head.

"I am not." He pouted finishing up dinner before putting some finishing touches to it. "Dinner is served!" Harry said in an almost Italian accent.

We all sat down at the table as the food was placed in front of us, as soon as Harry sat down we all began to fill our plates and enjoy the food Harry had prepared for us. "Molto bene." I said to Harry as I ate more of this delicious pasta.

"Grazie." He smiled at me as he too ate more of the pasta. I never knew Harry was such a great cook.

"What?" Luke asked looking confused by how Harry and I communicated.

"She said very good in Italian Lucas." Ashton said with a slight chuckle and Luke looked down at his food with a hint of red in his cheeks from embarrassment.

Luke brushed it off, "Pfft. I knew that.." He mumbled continuing to eat his food.

"Sure ya did big guy." Ashton chuckled patting him on his back.

"It's okay Luke, I still l-"

"LANA!" Harry shouted startling me while he cut me off from saying something to Luke.

"What?" I groaned still recovering from my almost heart attack.

"Did you see that thing in the uh, game room?" He asked me and I looked at him confusingly wondering what the heck he was even talking about.

"No? But-"

"Come on I'll show you!" He said anxiously as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me with him towards the game room leaving Luke and Ashton to sit there by themselves.

Once we got to the game room Harry shut the door while I sat on the beanbag chair waiting for Harry to do the same in the one set next to me. "Harry what's this about?" I asked wanting him to get to the point so I could go back and finish my dinner.

"Look, I know what you were about to say back there.." He sighed running his fingers through his hair as he sat next to me. "I stopped you because I don't want you getting hurt." He explained and I tilted my head to the side giving him a look.

"What do you think I was going to say?" I asked out of curiosity.

Harry swallowed and then looked over at me with his deep green eyes. "That you love him.." He mumbled and my eyes went wide. I almost let that out at dinner? I mean I didn't know I'd be able to say that I'm in love anytime soon, but the way Luke makes me feel when he's around me gives me so many butterflies and- oh my god I'm in love..

"Oh my gosh, I do.." I said shocked that I had just now realized this. I felt a warm blush on my cheeks as I looked down at my feet.

"I want you to be careful, because love is a very powerful thing and that's not Luke's thing. He doesn't know how to share how he feels easily and I just don't want you getting hurt.." Harry said slumping his shoulders and fiddling his thumbs.

"What do I do, I have these feelings that won't go away whenever I'm around him?" I asked seeing if he'd be able to help me or not.

"I don't know Lana. I don't have the answers.." Harry mumbled now standing up from the beanbag chair.

"Harry." I said stopping him at the door before he turned the handle to leave. "I don't know what to do." I said and Harry walked over to me and pulled me into his comforting embrace.

"It's okay Lana, I'm here if you ever need to talk," he said pulling away from the hug. "Alright?" He asked reassuring me and I nodded.

"Okay." I said as he pressed his lips to the top of my head.

"Now let's go, before those two get suspicious and or trash my house further." Harry chuckled. Laughing with him I followed him out of the game room and back to the dinner table where I saw only Ashton sitting there with a apologetic look on his face.

-

oh my gosh! just watched igo one direction *sobs* throwback..

annnyways where do you guys think luke is??

nicole xx