[ch. 10]

I was still in the trunk of this stupid van and was wishing Luke was right here next to me telling me that everything will be alright. But the truth is, I didn't know if everything would be alright. The trunk opened as Marc grabbed me by my arm and yanked me out of the trunk. He began to drag me into this big house as he threw me down onto the wooden floor and shut the front door.

"What do you want with me?" I asked shakily as I was still laying on the floor. Marc walked over and kneeled down to be at my eye level as he gripped onto my hoodie collar having our noses pressed together.

"I wouldn't get smart with me sweetheart." He seethed.

"I asked a question.." I mumbled and he rose his hand causing me to flinch and turn my head to the side with my eyes squeezed shut waiting for impact.

I opened my eyes and saw him breathing heavily with a clenched jaw, "That was a warning sweetheart, the next time my hand flys it's out of my control." He said throwing me back onto the ground and standing up now walking away.

I got up scrambling to my feet and ran into what seemed to be the kitchen and tried to get out the back door but it was locked and I couldn't open it without a key. "You know," a voice said that startled me to let out a scream before i covered my mouth, "that door won't open, never has and never will, we kinda lost the key years ago." He chuckled lightly. He had dark curly brown hair that he brushed back while I saw his biceps flex with his tattoos showing and his v-line as he stretched. He had dark green eyes that anyone could get lost in, but not as lost as I could get in Luke's eyes.

He stood up from the table as he disposed of his banana peel and walked towards me, his height defiantly towered over mine as I looked down at my feet as he stood in front of me with a cheeky grin plastered onto his face. "Please don't hurt me.." I begged shedding a few tears because of how frightened I was at this point.

"I'm not going to hurt you, that's Marc's thing but don't you worry," the cute curly headed guy said to me trying to reassure me that he wouldn't hurt me, "I won't let him do anything to you." He smiled sympathetically at me and I couldn't help but smile back, in some weird and bazaar way I felt like I could trust him no matter what.

"Who are you?" I asked looking at his features trying to study him carefully.

"I'm Harold, but I prefer Harry." He introduced himself, "I work for Marc, I'm not violent and mean like him believe me, I could never kill or harm any living thing." He admitted with a slight laugh that showed he has dimples.

"I'm Lana." I mumbled under my breath but I'm assuming he heard me since he nodded.

"Nice to meet you-"

"Harry!" A loud voice echoed into the kitchen startling me as I hid behind Harry knowing it'd be Marc.

"Yes?" He answered questionably, Marc was now standing in front of Harry as I grew even more terrified of him.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop talking to the victims?" He asked crossing his arms, Harry bowed his head and sighed.

"It's just that she was scared, I was only trying to help." Harry mumbled kicking at the ground.

"Do me a favor and stop trying to help." Marc snapped at him as he pushed Harry to the side and grabbed me by my wrist dragging me back into the main room I was just in. I began punching his muscular arm but he never let go until he threw me onto the ground.

"Leave me alone." I said trying to get up and ran but before I could even stand be kicked me in my side as I fell over holding onto my side as I winced in pain.

"Don't get an attitude with me, Lana." He smirked looking down at me like he could see deep into my soul.

"How do you know my name?" I asked looking up at him helplessly.

"Sweetheart, I know everything about you." He said darkly with a wide grin spread across his face. "Your dad left you when you were seven to be with another women since your mum and him couldn't stop arguing, so your mother remarried and stopped paying attention to you." He explained and my eyes went wide in shock. How did he know all of this?

"How..." I mumbled as I laid on the floor.

"That's none of your business, I know what I know and I'll use your weaknesses to take you down." He growled with gritted teeth.

"Marcus." Harry said walking into the room standing in front of me, like he was here to protect me. "Stop scaring her, just leave her alone man." Harry snapped crossing his arms.

Marc started to laugh. "And who's going to make me, because I know damn well you aren't. You're too scared to even hold a gun Styles." Marc taunted him and Harry clinched his fists and I saw his vains popping out.

"That's because I'm not a murder like you. I care about people and don't like watching them suffer, what we are doing is wrong Marc." Harry snapped at Marc who was now even madder than ever.

"Listen to me, we signed up for this don't start getting all soft now! We are getting paid to do this and I'm not going to get fired because of you." Marc sneered at Harry who looked down at me with a frown.

"I'd rather go to jail then harm anymore people, this isn't right! She's innocent she didn't do anything, she's just at the wrong place at the wrong time, just let her go." Harry begged and Marc shook his head no.

"She knows too much now, and you're right it's not her fault." Marc said walking towards Harry and pushing him away from guarding me. "It's Luke's." He said looking down at me.

"Marc-"

"Shut up." He snapped at Harry, "Oh you don't even know what all your boyfriend has done." Marc said darkly before walking away leaving me to sit there on the floor scared, wondering what Luke had just gotten me into.

-

aye it's harry! and ik i usually use all of 1d buuut this one only has harry, sorry not sorry lol.

but hope you enjoyed :)

nicole xx