[ch. 18]

After a long drive we were at Harry's house within thirty minutes due to him speeding past every car he thought was going slow (which in fact was all of them) but never the less I was safe and away from Michael, who I thought was my best friend. Not anymore, he's a trader, he only wanted me to stay with him so he could harm Luke and that too is putting me in harms way weather he knew it or not. I swear he never thinks he just does and that's when things start to go wrong half the time.

I stepped out of Harry's car and followed him into his house. Inside it was so lovely, everything was so nice and tidy around his place. I'm so use to messes I forgot what a clean house looked like. Last time Michael cleaned the house (only because his mom threatened to take away his xbox) he cleaned the whole house, let me just say I've never seen it so clean in all my years of knowing him.

I walked around admiring his lovely home and saw all these pictures hung up or in frames on a table. I noticed one with him and a lovely looking girl, both of them were smiling brightly at each other like it was a candid photo. "Who's this Harry?" I asked him, he came over and picked up the frame and smiled widely as he sighed.

"My sister, Gemma." He said with a smile as he looked at the picture some more, "I haven't seen her since she disappeared.." He said sadly putting the picture down.

"Disappeared?" I asked and he nodded.

"She left for work one day and she never came back home. My mum and I were worried something awful, we had search parties and everything and we've never found her.." He said with a slight sniffle. It looked like the two of them were really close to one another.

"How long has see been missing?" I asked, I covered my mouth wishing I didn't ask that. This was clearly a touchy subject and I'm still trying to talk about it, "I'm sor-"

"No it's alright," he said cutting me off to reassure me. "She's been gone for five years.." He said bowing his head down. I gave him a hug knowing how he felt about losing someone you love.

"I'm so sorry Harry." I said hugging him tightly. He sniffled and I knew he was trying hard not to cry.

He coughed before wiping his eyes as he grabbed my hand and began to guide me towards the upstairs. He opened up a room and greeted me to enter with a sincere gesture. I put my bag down and flopped onto the bed, I felt like I was on a cloud as soon as my body hit the covers.

"Ahhh." I said closing my eyes peacefully and I laid there so comfortably.

"I see you like memory foam." He chuckled while leaning against the door frame. I nodded as I sat up and gave Harry a big smile.

"Thank you." I said to him, he gave me a head nod followed with a wink before he shut the door to leave me be for the night.

I got out my clothes and found the ones I would wear to bed. I put on my sport shorts and a t-shirt that I had to tuck in since it was one size too big for me. I laid back on the bed and I loved how it felt in here, it wasn't too hot nor too cold, it was perfect. I got underneath the covers and let my head sink into the fluffy pillow while my eyes shut and I fell to a peaceful slumber.

-

The light shinned into the guest bedroom waking me up slightly but my eyes were still closed since I wasn't quite ready to get up just yet. When I rolled over I felt bare skin touching my face and instantly my eyes shot open thinking it was Harry, startled I fell out of bed while a chuckle filled my ears from the carpeted floor. Groaning I got up and saw who was laying right next to me, I felt my heart race as he got up and I ran and jumped into his loving arms as he held my tightly not allowing me to fall.

"Thank god you're alright." He said running his fingers through my hair as he kissed the side of my head. I couldn't do anything but hug him tighter just wanting him to hold me. He walked over to the bed and set me down as he crawled in next to me and I laid my head on his bare chest while he played with my hair. "I was so worried about you." Luke said with a deep sigh.