[ch. 11]

sorry it's been awhile :/
-

Harry had taken me to the guest bed room and told me to make myself as comfortable as I could get. He gave me a pair of his sweatpants and t-shirt just in case I wanted to wear something else to bed. He's been such a sweetheart ever since I've gotten here and I can tell he doesn't like what he's doing, I can see it kills him on the inside to watch Marc do this to such innocent people.

I heard a knock on the door and instantly knew it was Harry because Marc, he's rude and doesn't know how to knock. There appeared Harry at the door as he closed it behind him and came over to sit next to me. He gave me a quick smile before pulling out his phone.

"Call him." Harry encouraged me shoving his phone towards me. I gave him a confused look.

"Come again?"

"Call him, I know he's worried about you." Harry said unlocking his phone and going to Luke's contact which I was surprised he had.

It began to ring until it stopped and I heard heavy breathing, "Harry if you let Marc hurt Lana I'm going to kil-" but before he could finish his sentence I cut him off.

"Luke." I cried out happily, I felt relieved to hear his voice.

"Lana? Please tell me you're alright?" Luke began to question.

"I'm fine, Harry's with me." I reassured him and he sighed with relief.

"I'm coming to get you." Luke said as I heard shuffling on the other line followed by a slam of a door. "Stay there I'm tracking Harry's phone." Luke said hanging up the phone. I handed it back to Harry and he put it on silent before hiding it in between the mattress.

"Don't worry, Marc won't get to you as long as I'm here." Harry reassured me and I got up and hugged him tightly thanking him multiple times.

"Harry, phone call!" Marc called out from downstairs as I heard his footsteps become heavier by the second. Harry opened the door and Marc was already standing there with his arms crossed.

"I was coming," Harry sighed grabbing my hand, "Come on Lana-"

"Woah, woah, and you're taking her where?" Marc snapped grabbing onto my arm making me wince.

Harry yanked me out of Marc's hold and lead me to stand behind him, "With me." Harry said standing his ground.

"Oh really?" Marc asked with a laugh as he walked closer to Harry who seemed to tense up the closer he got. "Well I say she stays up here, with me." He smirked sending me a wink which I scoffed at.

"That's not happening," Harry argued as he stepped backwards and I followed his lead while he held onto me. "Now if you'll excuse us-"

Marc stepped forward and grabbed me by my arm from behind Harry and held me from around my neck as I tried to get out of his grip. "Now go get the phone." Marc said, Harry gave me puppy dog eyes as he mouthed sorry before heading downstairs leaving me alone with Marc.

I was so scared to be left up here alone with him, and that's when I began to shake as he started to shut the door. "Harry!" I shouted as Marc rushed over and covered my mouth to muffle my cries for help.

"Shut up!" He seethed as his hand came in contact to my right cheek. I began to squirm in his hold trying to get away from him, but everything I did didn't seem to work. I bit his finger as he swore throwing me down to the ground with a loud thud.

"Harry!" I shouted trying to open the door but I was shaking and just couldn't seem to simple twist and pull to open the door. Marc came up from behind me wrapping his arms around my waist to pull me away from the door. But I held onto the handle for dear life. "Harry help me!" I begged out crying as tears streamed down my face.

Marc managed to get me to let go of the door handle and dragged me away from it. I heard banging on the door and knew it was Harry, well I prayed it was. "Marc open this damn door!" Harry's deep voice raged and he still banged on the door. Any harder and he'll break the hinges off the door.

"Can't, I'm about to take out the trash." He smiled widely at me as he began to drag me towards the window.

"So help me Marc I will bust through this door if you don't open it this instant!" Harry ordered Marc who began to snicker.

"Alright tough guy, break down the door then." Marc taunted Harry who growled from the other side of the door.

"Fine I will!" He groaned, it was silent for a second or two until I heard Harry yell before banging into the door. The only thing heard was a loud thud, but the thud wasn't Harry breaking down the door, it was him falling to the floor. "Damn, this door is harder than I thought." Harry mumbled while Marc began to laugh.

"Nice try." Marc laughed.

"Alright this time it's coming down." Harry said with a slight growl. Marc threw me down once again and opened the door as Harry came running in not paying any attention whatsoever as he ran into the bed and flipped over it landing on his back with a groan.

"The door didn't come down but you sure did!" Marc laughed hysterically slapping his knee like it was the funniest thing in the world.

"Fuck you man." Harry swore as he stood up cracking his back. He stood in front of me so Marc couldn't get to me.

"You asked for it." Marc said crossing his arms, "Maybe next time don't try and save the victim." Marc said tapping his foot and walking towards Harry.

"Marc come on man, leave her alone." Harry pleaded holding onto my hand like he'd never let it go.

"Harry I am not going to let you ruin this, we signed up for it!" Marc shouted holding up a gun pointing it at Harry and I, "Now get out of my way, or I'll shoot you too." He threatened cocking the gun making that click sound.

"Why are you going to kill her? Boss wants her alive remember?" Harry said trying to stall a little bit.

"He's about to get a dead girl if she doesn't watch herself." Marc threatened looking at me, "I don't like being talked back to, because that's when punishments come into play." He said with gritted teeth.

As Marc stepped forward the window to the room was broken through by someone in all black who rolled in and got into a fight position. "Marc, let her go and we can forget this all happened." The man in black said calmly.

"You can't fool me." Marc snapped as he took off the man in blacks mask.

"Luke?" I said coming out from behind Harry and hugged him with tears streaming down my face, relieved to have his arms around me.

"Thank god you're-" Luke said looking at me until he brushed his thumb over my cheek and I winced. Luke clenched his fist at his aides and turned around punching Marc straight in the nose.

"You're a dead man Hemmings." Marc said holding onto his nose.

"You are lucky you're even alive right now! Touch her again and I promise you I'll kill you myself." Luke threatened standing over Marc who only laughed.

"I'm untouchable." Marc laughed getting up wiping away the blood that was under his nose with his sleeve, "Our boss is the most powerful man in the world and nobody knows it." Marc said with an evil smirk on his face.

"That's impossible.." I mumbled and Luke grabbed my hand and held it tightly.

"Believe it sweetheart. There's nowhere you can run, he'll find you, both." Marc said looking at his watch, "He may be on his way now." He smiled and Luke looked at me worriedly.

"Come on Lana." Luke said dragging me out of the house, I hadn't any idea what was happening but I knew it wasn't good.

-

i do not like marc guys >.<

again i apologize for not updating in so long, i should be able to update more often once schools out which is soon :D , bare with me xx

nicole xx