[ch. 35]

It was finally morning and Luke was allowed to come home, I was so excited I laid there awake for half an hour waiting for Luke to wake up so we could hurry up and get home. He was finally awake and started to get dressed, I had taken his shirt and hid it behind my back leaving him confused to where he had put it when he had just laid it down. I giggled and he grinned over at me letting out an "Aha" before holding out his hand.

"Alright, hand it over missy." Luke said, I gave him a high-five and started to laugh uncontrollably not knowing what was so funny. "Lana, baby come on." He began to giggle while he tried to scold me, but he knew he couldn't.

"Stop laughing I can't breath!" I laughed loudly, I was on the floor gripping my sides feeling like I could pee my pants at anytime from laughing so hard.

"You stop laughing!" He chuckled as he began to laugh as hard as I was. We both finally calmed down enough and let out a long sigh. "May I have my shirt now, I'm getting chilly?" He asked politely.

"Chilly." I said using my best impression of a British accent. "Chilly, this room is a tad chilly." I began to giggle and Luke shook his head.

"I don't even sound British, I'm Australian." He said sounding offended as he stuck out his tongue.

"Pretty chilly aye mate?" I laughed trying my best to sound Australian.

Luke put his hands on his hips, "Very funny." He groaned walking up to me as I began to blush uncontrollably. "Shirt please." He said bending down low to brush his lips against mine as he snatched his shirt back quickly before pecking me on the lips.

"Hey!" I pouted crossing my arms at how slick he was with that, thought I saw it coming I just didn't have enough time to react to it.

"It's my shirt." Luke chuckled at me while I was still continuing to pout. He came over and kissed my nose before taking my hand in his and walking out of the hospital room.

We went to the checkout as Luke signed out his name and paid for everything. It was expensive and I didn't know how he had the money but I wasn't going to question him. We left and that's when Luke forgot he didn't have his car because he crashed it, he swore under his breath and stood there. Little did he know.

"What's so funny?" Luke groaned looking down at me.

"You thought you had a car." I giggled and Luke turned to me and crossed his arms.

"Because I wrecked it.." He mumbled kicking at the gravel, "How are we going to get home, because I refuse to walk all the way back to the house." Luke said, I rolled my eyes as a car pulled up in front of us and I began to to go for the handle to open the door but Luke grabbed me and pulled me away.

"Luke?"

"We don't know this person." Luke said holding me protectively, I began to laugh as the window was rolled down to reveal a smirking curly headed boy.

"After all we've been through Lucas." Ashton scolded him shaking his head, Luke groaned as we both got into the car as Ashton began the drive home.

I was cuddled up to next to Luke holding his hand as he rubbed his thumb across the back of my hand. It was so soothing, the music, the cool breeze running through my hair. Luke had began to doze off, the poor thing was probably up all night because of me, how I couldn't sleep which caused him not to sleep.

"Lana," Luke hummed in his sleep. I looked up at him with his lips slightly parted. "Lana." He kept mumbling while he was sleeping. I didn't know if it was a good or bad dream, which concerned me. He shook and woke up instantly looking over at me before pulling me closer to him and kissing the top of my head a million times.

"Hey you two, keep it PG back there." Ashton scolded us through the mirror.

"Oh bite me." Luke groaned, Ashton sighed heavily before he pulled into the driveway and I started to unbuckle my seatbelt and got all excited, so excited i began to smack Ashton on the chest with excitement.

"Lana for heavens sake, I'm driving." Ashton said, as soon as the car was parked I bolted towards the door. Little did I know Harry wasn't home so the door was locked. Wished I realized it sooner before I collided with the front door.

Luke looked down at me with a frown, "Awe baby." He cooed as he began to help me up.

Ashton had the keys and unlocked the door, "That was smashing wasn't it?" Ashton tried to joke, he found it quite hilarious that he self-fived and began talking to himself.

Shaking my head I walked in and laid on the couch. Once I did I felt a large body lay on top of me, I knew it was Luke since he winced and immediately got up to sit. I adjusted myself as I laid on my back with my head in his lap, he began to twirl a piece of my hair around his finger.

"This is nice isn't it?" Luke asked me, I gave him a confused look and he gave me a toothy grin, "Being able to finally relax without having to worry about anything." He explained, I nodded and breathed out deeply.

"It is nice." I hummed feeling tired from the way Luke played with my hair.

"I wonder what the future holds for us?" Luke questioned as he began to think about it. I never thought much of the future with Luke yet but now that he brought it up I started to think about it. "I hope my future still has your gorgeous face in it." He smiled leaning down to kiss the top of my nose.

"I hope your dorky-self is in my future too." I said with a smile, Luke smiled back flashing his cute dimples I loved to poke.

"At the rate we're going, we'll be together as long as we want," Luke said before leaning down having our noses touching, "Maybe even forever." He smirked before pressing his lips to mine for a sweet and passionate kiss. I always loved how Luke kisses me, his lips fitting perfectly with mine and move in sync. The way he holds me close to him as if someone were going to take me away from him, and how protective and gentle he is.

We pulled away as he began to lay down and pulled me up closer to him so we were now snuggling on the couch with his face resting in the crook of my neck. We stayed like that until I felt my eyes becoming heavy and I fell into a deep comfortable sleep.

-

can i have my own luke now or??

anyways what's up guys i am back, had a long couple of weeks i apologize for not being able to update :/

im sad to say there is one chapter left before the epilogue *sad face* love you all <3

nicole xx