Cross Academy

It's my first day at Cross academy and I'm really nervous, I head to the headmaster's office and he calls me in. I entered and saw a man with blonde hair tied in a ponytail and a man with black hair wearing a white school uniform. I walked over to the headmaster's  desk, "So I'm guessing you are the headmaster?," I said to the man with blonde hair. "Yes, I am Kaien Cross the headmaster of this boarding school nice to meet you," he said while smiling. "Nice to meet you too," I said smiling back. The man with dark brown coloured hair walked over, "Hi, my name is Kuran Kaname but you can call me Kaname I am pureblood vampire and I'm also the dorm president of the night class," he bent down and kissed my hand. " You will be in night class with the rest of the vampires and Kaname will show you around it was lovely meeting you," the headmaster said softly. "You too" I said as I made my way to the door.

Me and Kaname walked quietly in the corridors, he showed around the school then he took me to the moon dorm I sat on the bed and he said "You must be tired from all that travelling, get some rest," " Thank You, one question when does night class start?" I asked. "It should've been on the letter that the school sent you" he answered. "It probably was but I just couldn't be bothered reading it," I said while yawning. "Oh well it starts at 10pm it's 4pm just now so you'll get around maybe 5 hours of sleep," he said walking to the door. "Thank you, I'll be sure to wake up before 10 then," "Your welcome," he said while leaving the room.

I set an alarm for 9:15pm and just went to sleep. It was 9:15 pm and I woke up there was already 2 sets of uniform laid on the couch, it seemed someone had came in and put it there while I was sleeping. "One set of uniform is from the headmaster and the other is from me we figured you'd need 2 so you can change between them when 1 is in the washing, I've also taken all your luggage in it should be just in front of the wardrobe hope you will settle in well! From Kaname,"  I looked over at the wardrobe and indeed my luggage was there it seemed everything was really organised and there was nothing to complain about it. He was something different he's different from others and it's not the fact that he's the head of pureblood's it's something else. I unpacked my stuff and it was 9:40pm so I stopped and got changed then as I left the room and someone was standing at the door...