Suicide

I had not gotten any sleep for the past few days as I spent my time wondering how and where to end my life. I skipped all my classes, went wandering day and night. I didn't know where I was going I didn't look at anyone or anything I just simply walked.

I hadn't eaten for two days and did not feel hungry at all. I went up a random mountain without realising it and now I was at the tallest point where I could see everything it was beautiful. To lakes, to trees, to mountains, to clouds it was magnificent. At least I go to see all of this before I die. I walked over to the edge of the mountain.

I looked down, I turned around and closed my eyes then I fell back. It felt very nice, there was nothing underneath me and I could feel the cool wind gently brushing me. If I died then I wouldn't  have to  worry about anything I wouldn't have to keep explaining myself, it would be so much easier for me. I put lots of thought into it and I figured if you really think that's best for you then do it, don't be afraid.

I then felt a pair arms under me I opened my eyes. Kaname. Of course it was him. "Let me go," I said. "Why are you doing this?," he asked. "Why do you care?," I replied. "I care because everyone is worried about you. I care because you haven't went to school for the past few days. I care because Yuki is upset and I don't like seeing her like this. Don't you get it there are so much people that are worried about you and yet you're here trying to end your life?," he asked seriously.

"What can I do? No one believes me, everyone sees me as the bad guy. Nobody cares I'm just a useless person. Do you expect me to sit in a classroom with people gossiping about me behind my back? Do you expect me to sit in the lunch hall with people snickering and smirking when I'm trying to eat my food? You don't even know half the things Holly has done to me. This is not the first time,"

"She may have done some bad things in the past but are you going to let her forget about them? Are you just going to let her away?," Kaname said. "Yes, because then she won't have to use me anymore. She won't have to make up plans so to seduce you. I'll be out of her way just like she wanted," "Bullsh*t, why should you be the one to give up why shouldn't she just stop with her 'plans'. You should never give up. You should never stop trying. I was once like you but I managed to change my way of thinking. I was thinking outside the box, I thought there still so much for me to see. There's still so much for me to do. It would just be a waste I never got to see the world and do things that I wanted to. Do you really think suiciding is a good choice now?,"

I shook my head slightly and he understood instantly. He flew us up and into the woods. He laid me down gently and brushes my hair out of my face. "I'm glad you've changed your mind," He stands up and turns around. I grab his sleeve. "Don't worry I'll come back just wait for me here ok?," "Ok,"

Half an hour later

Kaname came back with stuff in his arms. He sat down and put two bottles of water down and two onigiris. "You looked like you hadn't eaten for days so I went down to go get some stuff," He unwrapped a onigiri and passed it to me. "It was all they had," I took a bite out of it and my inner hunger demon released itself. I started to take more bites.  He opened the bottle and passed it to me. I took three big gulps. He took my leg then put it on top of his thigh, he opened a plaster and put it on my knee. I was so focussed on trying to end my life that I didn't even realise that I cut my knee.

I finished the onigiri by the time he'd finished tending my wound. "Here," he passed me his onigiri. I motioned no but he took my hand and put it in my palm. "Eat or you won't have strength to continue our journey," I thought about it hesitantly then decided to spilt it. I offered the bigger half to him and he was unsure at first but took it anyway. He patted my head as a sign of gratitude.

Added a gif because why not? <3