The Welcome Party

The pureblood scanned the crowd before walking over to the night class. "Sorry I'm late," the pureblood said with no expression. "You not too late we only just introduced ourselves to the new member of the cross family," Ichijou responded. "How rude of me to turn up late and not introduce myself first thing I'm Kaname president of moon dorm," "I'm Kaori and the headmaster just adopted me," "Nice to meet you," "Nice to meet you too," we stared intensely in each other's eyes. "Ahem can I have your attention everyone we gather here today to welcome my daughter Kaori in to our school please come up Kaori," I felt embarrassed since he told me to go up. "Do you want to say something?," "Sure thank you for coming today I really appreciate it lastly please look after me,"

The party went on for a bit and I felt a little claustrophobic so I went outside for a bit. The air was fresh which helped with my breathing, the sky was clear and the full moon gleamed. I've always loved to sing it was one of my hobbies but because of an incident that happened to me when I was a child stopped me from singing in front of people ever again. I would have panic attacks and anxiety if I had to sing in front of people. There was no one around so I was really tempted to sing so I checked twice before starting to sing. I started singing a thousand years because I felt like it. The feeling of singing by myself and not having to experience panic attacks or anxiety is so good so carefree. "Bravo,bravo that was amazing," Aido said clapping. I flinched a little because I was definitely sure that no one was around before singing I turned a little red because I was embarrassed. "Thanks but you scared me Aido-senpai," "Sorry about that anyways what are you doing out here?," "It just felt a little claustrophobic in there so I came out," "I see, you know it's dangerous being alone at night especially when no one's around," I don't like the feeling of how that sounds. He suddenly pushes me against a tree. "Kaori-chan your scent is so tempting it's so sweet," "What?," He was coming to my neck he opened mouth ready to bite me. "Aido-senpai," Yuki ran over. "Aido," Kaname pulled him away from me. "What were you doing just there?," he asked aggressively. "N-nothing," "We'll talk about his later," "Are you ok?," Yuki said worriedly. "Yeah I'm fine onee-chan," "That's good," "Please don't punish Aido he probably doesn't know what he's doing,"I pleaded. "I won't but this isn't the first time that something like this happened," "Aido-senpai don't do anything like that again," "I won't," Aido sighed. It felt a like deja vu but in a different scenery well it wasn't I dreamed of it.

"Come Kaori we have something to give you," Yuki pulled at my sleeves jumping happily. We went inside and we walked over to Zero and the headmaster. "Ahh finally took you a million years to get back didn't it," Zero said. "Sorry but your little sister almost got bit by Aido how about that," "What how dare he are you ok?," "I'm fine onii-sama he was about to bite me but Kaname and onee-chan stopped him," "Thank god," "Ok Kaori it's time for your gift," father interrupted. "My gift," "Yeah," I opened the box and it revealed a sash for my arm that had the school's symbol there was also a bracelet. "What is this?," "The sash represents the disciplinary committee and that bracelet protects you," the headmaster replied. "But why do I need it?,"
"Because you will be part of the disciplinary committee with you brother and sister," "Disciplinary committee?," "Yes this committee prevents day class students from sneaking out at night and makes sure no night class is walking around at night either because if you don't already know the night class is made for vampires and is full of vampires," "Yeah I knew that Yuki mentioned earlier on," "It's a pretty tiring job to be honest," Zero butted in. "That's fine I don't mind," "Great you are officially part of the disciplinary committee ," the headmaster declared. He helped me put the bracelet on while I put the sash round my arm.