Recovering

Kaname took me back to the academy and he said I could rest as long as I want. He told me he would tell father and I don't have to worry about getting back on track with school. It was a good thing I guess, I would get to take my mind of everything and just totally relax. I wouldn't have to stress for exams and other things.

Over the the course of a few days, my mental health improved and I felt better, I felt like after a few more days I would be able to become a whole new person. I've never felt this good in a while and I didn't really want it to end but sadly there are important exams coming up and it's time I start to catch up with the school work no matter how much I hated math.

It was my first day back in school and I tried to avoid any possible contact. I received stares and whispers but Yuki came running down and told me to ignore them. I'm thankful to both Kaname and Yuki as they've helped me a lot and pulled me out of that dark hole that lived inside mind.

She held onto my arm firmly leading me through to my first class of the day.

"Just ignore them, they're all just gossips and don't even know half of what happened," she said calmly breaking the silence.

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine. Worry about yourself, I know you've got a physic's exam coming up so work hard for it I'm rooting for you!" I replied confidently.

"Yeah, yeah I know," she huffed. We arrived to my class and the room was full of people.

"Are you okay to go in by yourself?" Yuki asked worriedly.

"Yeah, of course you should go to your class as well," I said smiling.

"Okay but if anyone bothers you then tell me, Zero or Kaname got it?"Kaname took me back to the academy and he said I could rest as long as I want. He told me he would tell father and I don't have to worry about getting back on track with school. It was a good thing I guess, I would get to take my mind of everything and just totally relax. I wouldn't have to stress for exams and other things.

"Yes mam, now go," I said pushing her.

I stepped into the classroom and everyone stopped but when I continued walking to my seat they went back to what they were doing. Carefully, I sat down being cautious of anyone coming near me to make fun of me or shout insults. However nothing happened.... yet.

In the middle of class, I felt something hit off my back. I turned round to see what it was and it turned out to be a crumpled piece of paper, I picked it up and unfolded it to see what was written inside. It said "Bully" and "Murderer". I crumpled the piece of paper back up and walked over to bin it. They acted as if they were unbothered and that they didn't care but I knew that the moment I sat down their eyes would be piercing my back and they would start cursing under their breath.

Throughout the lesson, they kept on doing it and I just kept ignoring them until the teacher walked by and seen the collection of paper balls on the floors.

"Kaori, why are there so many paper balls here?"

Without thinking I answered: "Oh um the students behind me starting throwing it at my back but I don't know what for,"

She picked one up and read what was inside.

"What is this?" she shouted.

"I'm asking you what is this? Do you think that this is funny? You better tell me now who did it so that the punishment won't be as harsh but if you don't I'm afraid I'll have inform the headmaster about this. Bullying will not be tolerated at Cross Academy!" She demanded.

They all looked terrified and starting pointing at boy with glasses at the back of the class.

"Was it you Jonathan?" She questioned.

"Maybe, oh alright it was me. So what, she deserves it, who told her to push Holly down the stairs and now she has to walk around with crutches," he scoffed.

"Jonathan, no matter what happened you should never take it out on anyone this kind of behaviour is unacceptable and it will not be tolerated, come with me to the headmaster's office," she said angrily dragging him to the door.

Once she left, the whole class abrupt into noise.

"What a snitch!"

"She didn't have to tell the teacher about it did she?"

"I knew she was going to be a b*tch, just look at her, she's acting like she's the victim,"

I knew that they were going to talk behind my back but I didn't think they were going to do right in front of me. I have to admit I don't like when people talk behind my back I don't think anyone else would either but I guess you can't stop it can you? I guess I would rather them just do it where I can hear them or just in front of me it's better than not knowing right?

Hi everyone, I'm so sorry for not updating for more than half a year, I know it was a very long time and I'm sincerely sorry that it took so long for me to update. I would like to thank everyone who is still reading my story and are being patient. The reason why I didn't update was because I lost interest and didn't know what to write but I've decided to finally finish it I don't know how many chapters it will take but I will end it soon. Some more reasons why are because I've been quite busy with school because I'm moving onto the year before the important exams come up and I was a bit busy with everything so I hope you understand.

For now please enjoy this short, boring chapter. Have a good day and thanks for reading! 💖🖐

 Have a good day and thanks for reading! 💖🖐