Holly's down

All eyes were focused on the teachers in the middle who were demonstrating the dance. I was staring at Kaname the whole time and payed no attention to my surroundings. "Kaori? Hey are you ok?," Shiki asked worryingly, "Yeah," I responded. "I see, you want to dance with my cousin right?,"he said smirking. "No I don't I'd rather dance with the Class President," " Mhmm, don't lie to yourself if you can't control your feelings then let them out, follow your heart and see what happens. Like how I didn't know how Rima would feel if I confessed my feelings for her but something told me to just go for it, perhaps it was my heart, because I listened and went for it and now we're together and I couldn't ask for more," He was right. "I don't know I'm think I'm just really confused and my heart's just playing with me I think I just need some time to clear my mind," "Sure, keep telling yourself that and see when you get tired then you'll give in and spill your heart," "Less talking more dancing," the teacher shouted.

After social dancing

I was sitting in my room playing on my phone when Holly texted me.

Hey loser, come to the moon dorms tomorrow I have a surprise planned

                                                                                                                                 What kind of surprise?

Just go to the moon dorms tomorrow

                                                                                                                                                                     Ok

Why does she want me to go to the moon dorms? And what's the surprise? I just hope that it's not a bad surprise.

Next day

I was not paying attention to any of my classes because I was busy thinking about what Holly was planning and why she wanted me to go to the moon dorms. It's got to be connected to Kaname someway but I don't know how. My gut is telling me that it's not a good idea to go to the moon dorms. But another side of me is saying that I should just take a peak and nothing bad will happen. For some reason I trusted my other side and went to the moon dorms.

I open the doors to nobody there. I went up the stairs and wandered around when Holly pulled me into her room. "So what's the surprise?," "You'll find out soon enough," "Huh," "Right whatever happens next, just go with it," "Why should I go with it?," "Because I said so," She took a sachet out with what looked like fake blood in it and held on to it. She then made her hair look messy and made clothes wrinkly.

She pulled me out of her room and took me to the edge of the staircase, then when I looked down the night class magically appeared and were minding their own business. I don't understand how they went from not being there to being there. What that shameless sl*t did after that was unforgivable.

She starting yelling. "What are you doing? What did I do wrong? Can you please tell me I'll fix it, just don't kill me," What in the drama queen is she on about? "What are you talking about?," I asked stressed. "Don't do please," she shouted even louder this time. At this point the whole night class just stared. She took both my hands, smirked, then pulled me slightly forward and she rolled down the stairs. She was lying there unconscious on the floor with a puddle of blood oozing out of her head.

No, no, no NO. What did she just do. What am I doing. All the night class students gathered round her and several of them looked up at me, frightened. To make matters worst, Kaname was standing just a few metres away from me. I slowly turned my head to his direction and mouthed the words 'I didn't do it'. He looked at me disappointingly and ran down to the first floor and checked if she was breathing. I rushed down too, tears dropping down. "I didn't do I swear," I cried. Thankfully, she was still breathing but her pulse was weak. Kaname carried her bridal-style to the medical room. I followed closely behind, monitoring to make sure she was still alive and breathing.

"I didn't do it I swear on my life," Kaname ignored and flew up over the trees and stepping in the one by one making his way toward the medical room. I just ran as quickly as I could until I tripped over a tree log. I got back up and continued running. I finally got to the medical room and I opened the door. The headmaster, Yuki, Zero were all standing there looking at me. And Kaname sat in the chair next the the bed and slowly turned around. "Is she ok?," I asked. "She fine but the doctor said we don't know when she will wake up," father said. Kaname looked at me in the eyes. "What happened?," "She texted me yesterday telling me to go to the moon dorms tomorrow and I said ok. So today I went to the moon dorms and she took me into her room she said 'Whatever happens next just go with it' then she pulled me out and took me to the edge of the staircase and started yelling, she pulled me slightly forward and she just rolled own the stairs," It sounded like I just made that up but I didn't. "Kaori, please come to my office for further investigation," Cr*p