Forgot about Holly

I lay on my bed, heart still racing. Oh why is my heart still beating so fast. All he did was take the highlighter shook then tried it on paper what has he done to me?

Next Day

It was Saturday and I had nothing to do so I ate breakfast and went back to my room. I did some stretching and read for a bit. After that, I had lunch and went for a run. "I'm thinking of getting a...," I could hear that it was Yuki. "Yuki, what are you doing out here?," She was on the phone. I slowly backed up and ran away til she was out of sight. I slowed down after a while. I bumped into something and turned round it was white. Whoever it was lowered their head and I could see who it was. Holly. Again. What does she want now? "Is this Holly? What happened?," "Yes genius now get me out of this will you?," she shouted annoyed. I unrolled her but it was hard because she wasn't helping at all. At last, I got her out. "So what happened?," "Well I don't know but I think there was something wrong with his mind because I pushed him onto the bed but then he go on top of me and wrapped me up like that then he took my to my room and said something like hope you get better soon," I acted surprised because because I didn't want her to know I saw Kaname and spent time with him when she wanted to. "What really?," "Yes do I have to repeat the whole process again?," she asked frustrated. "No, what did you after that then?," "I tried to get out but nothing worked and I eventually forget about it and fell asleep," I laughed a little. "Stop laughing it's not funny," "No it's not," I said seriously. "Come with me," "Why?," "Because I said so," Why should I follow your orders I'm not her servant I thought.

I followed her to her dorm. I walked in and she closed the door. She walked over to her wardrobe and opened it. It was full of revolting outfits and revealing lingerie that who knows when she'll use them. "Wow you have a lot of clothes," "Of course I'm always prepared," It wasn't a compliment I just had nothing better to say.   She took out 2 outfits and put them on her bed. "Which one should I wear for tomorrow's party?," "What party?," I asked. "The Halloween party don't you know?," The Halloween party. Of course, it was Halloween tomorrow. How did I forget? I don't have anything to wear. "So, which one should I wear?,"

 "So, which one should I wear?,"

"Umm the black one," "Really? I think the red ones cuter plus I could shoot a heart to Kaname tomorrow and he might get the message," This girl is seriously still trying

"Umm the black one," "Really? I think the red ones cuter plus I could shoot a heart to Kaname tomorrow and he might get the message," This girl is seriously still trying. "Well it's decided then I'll wear this tomorrow thanks for your help," I didn't do anything if you thought that that the red one was cuter then you should have just went for that in the first place you don't need my opinion. She just wasted my time. "Remember to bring the red carpet tomorrow," "Red carpet?," "Yeah for my grand entrance I added that on last minute but I'm sure you'll have enough time to get it right?," "Yeah whatever what time is the party?," "8pm to 12pm," "K thanks," I left her room and ran back to my room.

Ok so I need to pull a last minute costume and buy a red carpet. Looks like I'm going to have to to town before I eat my dinner. I left a note on the table saying to start dinner without me and I set off.

I took the bus and got off on the 3rd stop. I was looking at the shops surrounding me but there wasn't anything left because everyone had already bought all of it. I kept looking and searching. I was getting tired but unfortunately I still couldn't really find anything that fitted me or I liked. I stopped at one particular shop looking at the amazing designs at the front of the door. I walked in and saw a fashionably dressed woman with glasses behind the counter. "Excuse me," "Ah hello are you looking for something?," "Actually yes I am, I was wondering if you could make a customised costume for my Halloween party tomorrow?," "No problem are you looking for a specific theme?," "A specific theme," I said quietly, "Hmm I know dark, bold, powerful something that would get attention," "Ok great, I'll just get some of yours measurements and it'll be ready by around 3-4pm tomorrow," "Oh my gosh thank you so much you are a lifesaver," "No problem dear this is my job," "Thanks again," I left the shop and went to my next destination. I went into a random shop and just bought a red carpet. Done finally.

Sorry for the long update Wattpad just wouldn't save the chapter in my drafts so I had to keep redoing it but stay tuned for the next chapter 😉👻 🎃