Kaname's necklace

I was about to knock on the door when... I heard Kaname talking to someone it was Idou senpai. "So when's Zero going to transfer to night class," "Not sure but should be soon as it well get worse day by day but this is none of your concern you may leave," "Yes, Kaname-sama," Just as I was about to leave so Idou couldn't see me he called my name. "Hey Venus what are you doing here?," he asked smiling. Sh!t now he knows I'm here. "Umm I wasn't eavesdropping ok I was just looking for Kaname-sama," I said panicking. "It's ok me and Kaname-sama were finished talking anyway you can go in now," "Ok thanks," "I heard you were looking for me," "Yes I was going for a run and I saw Yuki with something in her hands she said she wanted to give this to you but I asked to see if she wanted me to give to you and she said yeah so that was my mission," "Oh well thank you and thank you for looking after my sister since the day you transferred here," "No problem she's my best friend and she always will be she's like a sister to me," "That's nice to hear," "Why don't you open your gift," I watched Kaname open the gift gracefully with his long, pale fingers. "Oooo it's a necklace it's really pretty want me to put it on for you?" I asked him. "Yes please," I walked behind his chair and he unbuttoned his top button "You're wearing my necklace," I said while putting the other necklace on his neck. "Yes I really like it so I guess now I'll be wearing 2 necklaces," I chuckled. "You know you don't have to wear it every day you can just wear Yuki's," "Yes but I feel I have a special connection with it like it's going to protect me from something," "Ok it's up to you then, done," I suddenly felt urge to dig my fangs into his neck and suck some of that rich Kuran blood but I got a hold of myself and stopped.

Just as I wanted to walk away, me being the dumbass I am tripped over his chair and landed in his lap. My face turned into a tomato as Kaname just sat there unbothered, "I'm so sorry Kaname-sama," I said quickly standing back up. "Why am I so clumsy," I muttered under my breath , he must have heard me because he said "It's ok it was my chair's fault not your's," "No it was my fault for being too clumsy Oh I forgot I was going to give you your jumper back it's actually in my room I'll go get it," I said exiting his room. I ran as fast as I could when I finally got to my room, I sat on the bed and talked to myself Dumbass you just embarrassed yourself in front of a famous pureblood, can't you ever do something right you're so clumsy that you should just go and become a clown. I hit my head with my hand and then took the jumper. When I was about to leave...