Zero shouting in our ears

We awoke with the sound of Zero shouting in our ears... "What's wrong Zero?," Yuki said in a sleepy voice. "You guys have to come out and see this," Zero exclaimed pulling Yuki out of bed. We left our beds and walked over to the fountain, everyone gathered around even the night class and the head master. Red. The whole fountain overfilled with blood, the statue was covered in blood. Not only was there blood everywhere there was also a dead bird lying on top of the statue. A letter lay on the outside of the fountain with feathers on it, everyone was in their pyjamas staring at the fountain some were just too tired and fell asleep again. The headmaster stood there looking puzzled and Kaname stood beside him examining the scene before us. "There's a letter," Yuki said pointing to it. "Don't go I'll get it," Kaname said. He went and took it then all of night class including me walked towards the Kaname to see what the letter said. "Dear Vampires, You may not know who I am but I certainly know who you all are Kaname Kuran the pureblood prince or should I say king, Yuki Kuran pureblood princess sister of Kaname Kuran. Zero son of a vampire Hunter but also a vampire Yuki!s boyfriend, Takuma Ichijou Ichiou's grandson the one who teamed up with the vampire Hunter association. Hanabusa Aido a loyal friend of Kaname's. Akatsuki Kain Aido's cousin and Ruka's boyfriend, Souen Ruka noble vampire, Akatsuki's girlfriend. Senri Shiki Rido's son also Rima's boyfriend, Toya Rima loves pocky and is Shiki's girlfriend. Last but not least Venus the new transferred student female noble we don't know much about her but as time flys by we'll get to know you more we will always be watching you," "That's scary they know everything about us," I said. "What a stalker," Akatsuki said holding Ruka's hand. "They've certainly done their homework," Rima said giving Shiki a pocky. "Why spend so much time researching for us when there's better things to do," Ichijou said. "All these questions won't get answers unless we go look for them," Kaname said putting the letter back in the envelope. "Kaname's right we have to do something," Yuki said. "Everyone please return to your dorms we'll clean this up," the headmaster said. "Night class stay here,"  "Please could you help me clean the fountain up I don't want the day class to get scared after all the letter only mentioned vampires I going to make some announcements later in today regarding all the incidents that have happened so make sure you come to the assembly hall in time. "Yes, headmaster," we all said in unison. With that the headmaster walked back to his office.

We started wiping the blood off the fountain and I took my chance and talked to Kaname. "Hey," "Hey my princess how was the sleepover," "It was great but I'm still really tired," "Glad to hear it," "I somehow feel like this has got something to do with all this incidents that happened before," "You could be right but for now we should just focus and clean this fountain,"

At the assembly hall

"Everyone please take your seats and we'll start shortly," the headteacher said. "Thanks for coming to the assembly today I'll make some announcements regarding today's incident to prevent anything dangerous from happening we will stop with that charity work and you will not be allowed to leave the school grounds even if you have special  permission you will not be allowed out either, curfew will change to 8pm I hope you understand as this is for your safety,Thank you," All of day class left and we went up to the headmaster. "You made the right choice headmaster,"I said trying to comfort him. "Yes father you did what you had to do," Yuki said hugging him.

In Kaname's room
"Kaname," "Yes my love," "Who do you think is behind this?," "I don't know but I will try to protect you,Yuki and this academy," "I will try my best to protect you as well my prince I can't loose you," "You won't be able to protect me just protect yourself and I'll be happy," "Who says I can't protect you is it because I'm a girl or that I'm a noble and you're a pureblood," "It's not that if you really want to protect me and yourself then take this," he opened a box and took something out of it it was a gun but on the other side there was a sharp knife. "Take this wherever you go so if anyone attacks you, you can shoot them or stab them," "Ok," "You can put normal bullets in and you can also put anti-vampire bullets in," "What about you don't you need some kind of weapon to defend yourself as well?," "Don't worry about me I have a secret weapon that no one knows about on its way besides I'll wear your lucky necklace everyday do prevent bad things from happening," "Fine but I've something to give you as well,"I went into my room and got a taser and ran back to Kanme's room. "You take this," "Ok,"

After 2 weeks

I went to Kaname's room when I saw...