Behind the trees

A gust of wind brushed past us as I heard someone eavesdropping in the trees beside the fountain... Kaname appeared behind the trees, "Kaname-sama what are you doing here?," "I was just taking a walk then I saw you guys what are you doing here Yuki?,"I couldn't help but feel a little envious as they were standing there acting like I was invisible. "Well, I saw Venus sitting at the fountain and wanted to introduce myself," she said happily. "You two sound like you're getting to know each other pretty well," "Yes, day class is going to start soon you should start heading back Yuki," I said smiling at her. "I forgot to tell you the headmaster wants everyone to gather in the assembly hall at 6pm tonight as he has some announcements to make," Kaname said "Thanks for telling me Kaname-sama I'll get going now," Yuki said while waving. "I see you've met my sister," "Yes she's really nice she mentioned that she was in the disciplinary committee with Zero," "Yes, as for tonight I will ask Idou to stand at your door and he can take you to the assembly hall," "You are very organised Kaname-sama and I like it that way that was very considerate of you as well but I would rather walk around and get to know about this place myself," "Ok suit yourself then if you have any problems just go to Idou's room as I will have him on standby anyway," "Thank you Kaname," I bowed then left.

Time skip

It was 5:50pm so I got dressed and started walking around while looking for the assembly hall, I finally got there and sat with the rest of the night class. The headmaster told everyone to be quiet and started to talk, "So I have a few announcements to make today so I hope everyone will just be patient and bare with me, the first announcement is starting tomorrow you will have to work at a charity shop and give the clothes that people have donated to homeless children, this will go on for another 2 weeks then you will go back to school normally, this will start and 2pm everyday so after you eat lunch you will have 1 period of work to do then you will go to the charity shop in town it ends at 4pm so you will only have to work for 2 hour everyday," I could hear students from the day class groaning and complaining how nobody wanted to do this. "My second announcement is that there has been too much litter being thrown in the bushes and this is bringing down the school's image so I will close the shops for the next 5 days and until then you litterbugs have stop littering and if there is no litter, the shops will be open back up again thank you for listening you may leave now," Just as everyone was about to leave the clock in the clock tower chimed 6 times...