The mysterious student

Then he walked in... he had sliver hair just like Zero's accept he had it in a low ponytail, he had the same lavender eyes he must be Zero's twin brother Ichiru. Everyone looked at him and started to mutter. "Ichiru, I thought you were dead," Zero said shocked. "Well I'm not and I'm standing in front of you right now," "How are you alive?," "After you drank my blood someone found me and took me to the school nurse then they helped me sneak out of the school so everyone could think that I was dead," "Let's leave all that in the past and start fresh then does that sound good to you brother?," "Of course I'm so happy I'm finally back," they give each other a hug. I guess it's time to introduce myself then, I walked down the stairs. 'Hi you're Ichiru Zero's twin brother right? my name's Venus and I transferred here just a few weeks ago," "Wow you already know so much about me yes, everything you just said about me is correct," "Yeah, Kaname-sama told me everything that happened last year so that's why I know so much about you," "Ah ok," "Ok everyone please sit back in your seats now," the teacher shouted.

Kaname pulled me out of the classroom "What is it? Why did you have to pull me out of the classroom?," I asked. "I'm sorry but it's cause an idea just popped inside my head that involves you," "What idea is it?," "You and Ichiru should pretend that you 2 are dating," "But why you're my boyfriend not him," "Yes I know that but in order to keep our relationship a secret we must do this, I know it will be hard for you but just bare with it for a little bit until we tell everyone our real ok?," "Ok, it's for the best anyway," "Oh my princess you are so understanding how about you get a reward for being so understanding?," "I would like that," "Why don't I take you to the beach?," "Yeah I haven't been to the beach in a million years," "Ok then it' settled I tell Ichiru to come out and you can tell him about the plan and let's meet up at the fountain see you in a few hours my love," "Sounds great!" Ichiru came out and I explained the plan to him he agreed to it and we continued with class.

Lunchtime
Ichiru came over and sat next to me "Eh Hi," "You said we've to pretend we're dating right," "Yeah and what about it," "Well act like one feed me," "We don't have to develop feelings that quick do we," "Emm fine if you don't want to but I suggest you do because Zero and Yuki are staring at us," "Ugh fine," "That's a good little girl," "Don't call me that," "Oh I will, the more you dislike it the more I'll do it," "You're so annoying," "I like to get attention," he said evilly. Kaname saw us and walked over angrily "Hey Uh whatcha doing? Do I need to remind you that she's my girlfriend?," "No we're just putting on an act after all that's what you wanted in the first place right," he said bluntly. "Whatever I'll be watching you closely Kiryu," "Let's all eat," I said trying to change the subject.
After a few hours

Ahh I'm going to the beach with Kaname I need to wear something nice.

(What you're wearing and you're wear a dress on top of it)

I saw Kaname at the fountain and we went o the beach "About earlier why did you have to feed him?," "He told me to act like we're dating and that Yuki and Zero were staring at us  so I just fed him, he then said "That's a good little girl," and I told him to not call me that but he said the more I dislike it the more he'll do it," "He did not just call you that, I'm going kill him," "Calm down it's fine I'm ok with it," "I don't care if you're ok with it I'm not," "Why don't we just enjoy this moment? Please?," "Fine but it's only cause I can't resist your cute little face," I took my dress off and told him to go in the sea with me. "You look so good in that bikini," "Pevert," "Hahaha," We packed up and left the beach.

We got home "I know you're pretending to date Ichiru but don't trust him," "But if I don't then how are am I suppose to continues fake-dating?," "Yeah but I just don't trust him something tells me he's back not just to reunite with his brother there's something fishy about him," "Ok whatever you say then my prince," I was going back to my room when someone hit me from the back and I fainted...