The clock tower

Just as everyone was about to leave, the clock in the clock tower chimed 6 times... (It means something big is going to happen) A level E jumped off of the clock and landed at the door, then another bunch of level Es landed as well they broke the door and were about to attack people we told everyone to stand as far as they could possibly go. Yuki took out her Artemis rod and Zero took out his bloody rose, they stood back to back fighting the ones that were going near the students. Meanwhile, Shiki and Rima were fighting the ones coming in. As expected, Idou, Akatsuki, Ruka and Ichijou were fighting the ones that were coming in from the back. Last but not least, me and Kaname were left we were fighting the ones who were outside and wanted to come in. They were disappearing quickly, so we went to help Yuki and Zero I was helping Yuki and Kaname was helping Zero. "I don't need your help," Zero hissed. "I'm not helping you I'm just helping Yuki," Kaname shouted. "Whatever, just go away I got this," Zero muttered  under his breath "No, just shut up and get on with it," Kaname yelled. There was 1 left, me and Yuki finished him off as blood splattered on our faces. We wiped it off our faces although it was not fully off and started laughing at each other Kaname gave us both a tissue and told us to wipe it off. Our friendship was growing and I love every moment of it. We gathered everyone and we lined them up one by one so Kaname and Yuki could perform memory spells, it took a while but we got there. Eventually, no day class students were left in the hall and all that was left was bits of sand and blood we cleared that up and night class started heading back to their dorms.

"Wasn't that a surprise," Kaname said tiredly. "Yes it was, it's already 9:15pm I am tired," Yuki said while yawning. "I'm going back to the sun dorms you coming Yuki," Zero said coldly. "Sure, let's go bye Kaname-sama, bye Venus," she said while walking with Zero. "Bye," I shouted. "You and my sister make a pretty good team," "Yes we do I think she'll be a perfect friend, you must be tired from performing all those memory spells let's go back to the moon dorms," "I am, I'll tell everyone to have the day off since we're all tired," "Yay," I screamed. I jumped happily then hugged him. He seemed surprised and hugged me back. "Your 16 and you still act like a child," he said softly. "I don't care I am still a child, just kidding I was just overjoyed. "Why don't I treat you with lunch tomorrow it will be a way of saying thank you for helping Yuki," "That sounds good what time and where?," "2pm lets meet at the school gate and we could walk to town?" "That's ok with me, see you tomorrow," I said in a sing-song voice. "See you tomorrow little one..."