Holly

A few hours later

I was on patrol when I heard someone following me. I started running really quickly, to see if they would follow me more. I turned round and there stood Holly. "Omg you scared me Holly," "Sorry but somethings just been bothering me for the whole night and I just couldn't sleep," "What is it?," "The hot guy Kaname," "What about him?," "I need to make a plan and I need your help," "But it's so late you should just go to sleep so you have energy tomorrow," "No I told you I can't get to sleep and I won't until I come up with a plan," I didn't want to help her because it was already so late and I was tired also because I don't want her to date Kaname because I just know it won't end well. "Ok have you planned anything out yet?," "Yes it's going to be simple," "Simple ok," "So I'm going to wear this very revealing outfit..." she took put a 2 piece set from behind her back.

Eww disgusting I thought

Eww disgusting I thought. "Then you push past me then I fall and Kaname will come over and help me up then he sees that I have a cut and tells me to go to his room so I can tend it and then BOOM I ask him out," I feel like puking just thinking about it. "So you're plan is to seduce him?," "Wrong, I'm showing my defined curves then ask him out," To be honest she looks more like a potato so I wouldn't call it 'defined curves'. "Isn't that just the same?," "No because some people don't have curves like me so it won't work for them," she eyed me up and down when saying that. "Are you saying I don't have a good body?," I obviously know I don't have a good body but I couldn't stand the fact that she thinks that she has 'curves' and I don't. "No no I'm just saying some people don't have curves as good looking as mine," That girl is getting on my nerves.

"Why don't you take a look at yourself?," "Excuse me?! What did you just say," "Nothing I'm just saying that I don't think the plan will work because Kaname isn't that type of person who loves you for your curves," "How do you know he won't like my curves and I thought you said you weren't that close to him," "Yeah I'm not but we all know Kaname isn't that type and that he's a gentleman," "Hmph sure," "So can I go back to patrolling then?," "No there's other stuff you need to help me with like our first date our first kiss and the other crap," I don't even want to be here. "But it's getting late and I'm really tired," "No you were the one who took me on that tour and told me about Kaname so it's your job to help me," What have I gotten myself into wait til I get my revenge on you and remind you of all the stuff you done to me.

"What are you doing out here Holly? It's past curfew you should be in bed," Yuki shouted from behind me. "Sorry I lost a earring and was just looking for it," I looked at her and she had a earring in her hand. It's scary how she can make lies up so quickly. "Why don't you look for it tomorrow," "Ok," "I'll take her back to her dorm you go get some sleep," "Thanks" And then I went back to my room.

Next day

I was walking in the corridors when I got pulled into the girl's bathroom. "Holly? What is it now?," "Can't you see?," I looked at her and she was wearing the 2 piece set. "Plan ask Kaname out is starting now," She pulls her skirt up making it very short and looks in the mirror applying more foundation and lipstick on her face. "I'll go first then you go so no one notices," She puts a long coat on and exits. I waited before walking to the moon dorms.

I opened the moon dorm doors and stepped in there were some people sitting on the couch but they payed no attention to me. I saw Holly peaking out of a corner beckoning for me to come over. I walked over and she took her coat off. She walked out then I looked up above me and made sure Kaname was coming down. I quickly brush past Holly hitting her with a little bit of force enough to knock her down. Kaname saw it and ran down to her. I quickly hide behind a wall so he wouldn't recognise me. He picks her up and stares at her then he asks her if she's alright she says she's fine but she got a cut on her knee. He took her up to the moon dorms and I left.

A/N: Thank you for 2k reads 🥳 I honestly thought no one was going to read it because I didn't think anyone would remember it. I only started watching the anime like 4 months ago 😅 and it was my first ever anime that I watched and I'm thankful for it because it got me into anime. Seriously though thank you guys so much for reading it 🙏 Remember to comment and vote 🖤