I saw...

I went to Kaname's room when I saw... Kaname lying on his couch with a knife through his head I fell to my knees "K-k-kaname what happened?," "My princess someone cam in and attacked me when I was sleeping," tears uncontrollably left my eyes "Who was it? I'll kill whoever did this to you," "I don't know when my eyes opened he was already gone," I held his hand and tried to stop my tears from falling but failed. "Drink my blood will that help," I said offering my neck to him. "I wish I could but the thing is your a noble and I'm a pureblood," "What should I do I can't loose you," "There's nothing you can do about it just let me enjoy these last moments with you," he said smiling. "These will not be our last moments we still have to get married and have kids," "I'm sorry but I can't finish any of those with you promise me you'll find a new man, continue your life and forget about me," "No I'll never do that I will never forget you, you will be the only person that I've ever loved," "Don't waste your time crying over a man like me you have a bright future waiting for you," "I don't care I just want to be with you," "Don't cry my angel you're the prettiest when you smile," "How am I suppose to smile at a moment like this," "Just smile for me," I gave a weak smile but he loved it anyway. "I love you my princess," "I love you too my prince," I said putting his head on mine. At that moment, a pool of blood slipped out of his mouth I cried like I never cried before I couldn't help it. "Why, why does it have to be Kaname?," I cried. I put my head on his couch as it was still full of his warmth then I felt someone towering over me. I stood up and saw Kaname right before my eyes, I guess it was his soul saying goodbye to me. "My prince you trying to say goodbye to me aren't you?," "No," "Are you trying to take me with you I'd gladly let you," "No," "Then what are you here for," "My love... HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!!," "What?," "It was a prank I'm not dead," "You're.. not dead," "Yes, it was a fake knife and fake blood," I cried again and he came over and hugged me. I banged on his chest and looked up to him. "That was not funny I was actually scared don't you ever scare me like that again," "ok I'm sorry," he said wiping away my tears. "I hate you," I said burring my face in his chest. "I love you too," he hugged me tightly and I told him not to let go.

I eventually fell asleep and the next thing I knew I was in Kaname's bed and he was right beside me still hugging me. I found him really cute and took my phone to take some photos of him. I snuck out of bed and decided to cook breakfast.

I made avocado-poached egg toast along with a glass of orange juice I put it on the table and walked over to the bed, "Hey sleepy head it's time to wake up," I said gently shaking him

I made avocado-poached egg toast along with a glass of orange juice I put it on the table and walked over to the bed, "Hey sleepy head it's time to wake up," I said gently shaking him. *Yawn* "Good evening my love something smells amazing," "Yeah I made breakfast hurry up and brush your teeth then we can eat together," "My wife is just so talented she can cook clean make me happy I mean what more can you ask for?," I chuckled. "Since when did I become your wife," "Since whenever I want to," "Go and brush your teeth," I said pushing him to the bathroom. "I'll be back in the speed of lightning," "Ok" I sat there in my phone waiting for Kaname when he creeped up behind me and scared me. "Ahhh you scared me," "Hahaha, what were you doing on your phone I saw a picture of a boy who is he?," "The cutest man alive," I responded. "Let me see who it is," he snatched my phone and looked at the picture. "Hey when did you take this," he said showing me the picture of him sleeping. "When you were sleeping," "No I look ugly in this," "No you don't you look so cute," I said pinching his cheeks. "Delete it," "No it's the only cute picture I have of  you," "Fine I'll let you keep it but under one condition," "What is it?," "You have to wake me up every night like today," "Deal," "Yay,"

I went back to my room and got ready for class. Then Ichiru showed up at my door...