Ichijo and the fan girls

He looked uncomfortable and he shot me look of help. I looked around and saw Kaname nod his head while making eye contact with Aido-senpai. Then, Aido shouted "Hey ladies why don't you look over here?," With that he unbuttoned the top 2 buttons of his shirt then he poured water on his head and shakes his head. The fan girls were practically on their knees at this point. If it weren't for his annoying personality I probably would've acted like that as well.

They all focused on getting Aido's attention and totally forgot about Ichijo. So I walked up to him. "Thanks so much Ichijo but you should've stayed beside Kaname because now the fan girls are dying," I said that while scratching my head so I could hide my face because I was really embarrassed that I had to make the night class help me. "It's ok it was actually Kaname who told me to come over and help you since I'm one of the students that get the less attention," "How did he know I was struggling?" "Ah well he was looking for Yuki when he saw you on the verge of falling over," "Thanks for telling me but you should get going and I'll go over and help Aido," "K, bye,"

I went over and shouted stop. This caught everyone's attention so now that everyone was listening I could get the fan girls away. I told them off and said if they kept acting so irrational then I would have to tell the the headmaster to restrict them from ever seeing the night class again. Night class safely crossed over and I felt relieved.

Night time

I was pacing back and forth in my room wondering if I should go over to the moon dorms to thank Kaname. I should just go and thank him. Just thank him then leave. I walked to Kaname's room and knocked on the door. "Come in," a tired voice said. I walked in and closed the door behind me. He was lying on his velvet couch while holding papers just above his face with a arm crossed on his head. He had a few of his buttons undone at the top it looked really hot. He looked at me and sat upright. "Can I help you with anything?," "No it's ok I just want to thank you for early on," "No need to thank me I was just looking for Yuki, speaking of Yuki where did she go when she was suppose to be helping you?," Oh no should I tell him the truth? What if she get's in trouble. "Yuki and Zero making out and I didn't want to see that so I told them to do it somewhere else and I could do the job myself," I said quickly.

"Ah that girl," "It was my fault for telling her to go away and I underestimated my abilities," "Let's forget it all then, why don't you come over and help me with my paperwork?," "Me?," "No, I asked the door behind you," He patted the seat beside him. I could tell he was trying to cheer me up and move my thoughts so I giggled a little. I sat down beside him and he handed me a bundle of papers. "Could you staple the files that are suppose to be stapled?," "Yeah sure,"

It was such an easy job I done it in less than 5 minutes. "I'm done," "That was fast why don't you read through them all and highlight the important information so that I don't have to read through everything it's very tiring you know," "Ok," I took a highlighter and started highlighting.  There was so much to highlight I eventually ran out of ink. Kaname was working though the paperwork so fast that he had to take the paper from my hand. "There's no ink left," "Let's see," he moved up and went to touch the highlighter in my hand. I could feel electricity running through our fingers he took the highlighter and shook it. He tried it on the paper and when he done that he leaned forward so his side profile was technically is my face I'm not complaining though. "It works," I didn't pay attention because I was too drawn to his sharp jawline. He moved back and I ran to the toilet. He ran after me but luckily I closed the door on time. I was just sitting at the door hiding from him.He was banging on the door. "Are you ok? What's wrong," he asked worryingly. "Yeah yeah I'm fine I just don't feel very well," I replied reassuringly. "I'll wait for you outside," "K thanks," I sat there for a bit to calm myself down. I stood up went to wash my face and left the bathroom.

"Are you sure you're ok you were in there for a while," "Yeah I'm fine I promise," "That's good," "Yeah I should go now it's getting late," "I guess you should, thank you for your assistance today I really appreciate it, you helped me out a lot today," "It's nothing the tasks you gave me were really easy," "Shall I escort you back to your room?," "That's ok I think I can go back to my room myself," "Very well then,"