Moon Dorms

Kaname led me to the moon dorms and to my surprise everyone was in their dorms and no one was around. This made me worry because then that would mean I would be left with Kaname in his room. No, but I can't stop now I'm already walking in the moon dorms. I decided that I should stop worrying and go with it. We finally arrived and his room was so big it looked like the bedrooms you would get in the Victorian times. It had a high ceiling and it was patterned round the side small but classy light hanging in the middle. He had a red sofa underneath the light with a coffee table full of books and paper on it. He had a red four poster bed with the windows beside it. There were book shelves on the left side of the room and table with a chess board and chess pieces on it. There was something really funny about it though some of the pieces were shattered. "Wow you room is so big Kaname-senpai,"I commented "Really, I don't think it's that big," he replied. "Compared to mine it definitely is," I said. He chuckled. "You can go have a nap on my bed I'll be out doing some work anyway but I'll be back before you wake up," "Ok," I climbed on to his soft bed then pulled the covers to my neck then I snuggled in taking in his scent.

Time Skip (2 hours later)

I woke up and rubbed my eyes to see Kaname sitting in his red sofa reading a book while sipping a cup of coffee. I've got to admit he looked pretty attractive like that, what? No what am I saying, snap out of it. "Oh you're awake," he said looking over at me. "Yeah, thanks for that Kaname-senpai ," "No problem," "So are we going to start studying then?," I asked. "Yeah, by the way when you were taking your nap I went to your room and got your homework so you didn't have to go get it," "Thanks," I smiled getting out of bed. "If there's anything you don't understand you can always ask me," "Ok," I said. I flicked my jotter open and opened the text book to the right page. I was getting a little tired so I decided to take a break I look up and saw Kaname doing paperwork. "Kaname-senpai I thought you were doing homework as well why did it turn to papier work," "That's because I've got too much paperwork that I have to get through so I'm going to do that just now instead of doing homework," "If you don't mind, can I help you?," "Sure, that would help me out a lot," Basically my job was to read the paperwork then summarise by sticking sticky notes on the top of it so Kaname-senpai wouldn't have to read through every single one of them. I finished the last one and got up to walk around because I've been sitting down for quite a while. I walked over to the book shelves and saw a book about vampire history I was curious and wanted to grab the book when I felt a warm, long hand. I looked back and saw Kaname right behind me about to grab the same book as me. I panicked and started shaking causing the book to shake and when I wanted to take my hand off the book I forgot that his hand was on top of mine so the book fell and landed on my leg making me fall to my right side. I closed my eyes preparing myself for the worst. I felt something under me and opened my eyes with Kaname stared straight back at me. I blushed and tried to avoid his gaze. Finally, I got up really quickly and returned to my seat like nothing happened trying to hide my red face. He picked the book up and walked over to his seat, he then placed the book on the coffee table. "I'm-," I was trying to apologise for my actions but he seemed to want to say something as well. "Are-," "You go first," we both said in unison. I giggled and told him once again to go first. "Are you ok?,"he asked with a hint of worry in his voice. "Yeah I'm fine, I wanted to say I'm sorry I didn't know you were behind me and that you wanted that book," "It's ok I should've said something I must've scared you," "No no not at all." "I make sure to warn you if I want something next time," "Yeah that's probably a good idea," I sighed in relief.