The Valentine's Day Party

Then someone knocked on my door...I opened the door and saw that it was the postman "Package for Venus," "Yeah that's me but I didn't order anyhthing," "It says it's from Kaname Kuran," "Kaname-same?" "Please sign here," "Thank you," I took the package and put it on the bed "Kaname-sama ordered me something? I wonder what it is," I opened it and I saw the most beautiful dress lying on my bed. (Don't worry you'll get to see it later when you make your grand entrance ;) It had a note "Please wear this to the party tonight Love Kaname" I Won't disappoint you Kaname. I showered and put the dress on, Ok I can do this don't be scared of he says no then it's fine  just don't embarrass yourself. I walked down the stairs and all eyes on me to be honest I felt a little uncomfortable. I walked over to Kaname and curtsied in front of him.

(What you look like) "May I say you look stunning my angel," he said kneeling down and kissing my hand "You don't look so bad yourself either," I said slipping my hand through arm hooking it

(What you look like) "May I say you look stunning my angel," he said kneeling down and kissing my hand "You don't look so bad yourself either," I said slipping my hand through arm hooking it . He smiled like sunshine "Come the limo is waiting for us outside," We walked outside and everyone followed. Everyone sat down and I started giving each of them their chocolate "Yuki , Zero you get white chocolate because you guys are a sweet couple like White chocolate, Akatsuki ,Ruka you get orange flavoured because it's like Akatsuki's hair, Shiki Rima you get pocky because you guys are obsessed with pocky sticks, Ichijou you get mint because your eyes are green like mint and Idou you get blueberry because your eyes are blue like blueberries I hope you all like it," I said smiling. They all thanked me "Thanks Venus but where's Kaname-sama's?," he asked. "Well his is special so I'm going to give his when we get to the party," "Ok," he said while nudging Kaname's arm.

We arrived and Kaname the gentleman he is went out first and opened the door for me. We entered like royalty and I took Kaname to a place where we had a little more privacy (Basically upstairs) "This is for you," I gave him the cake amd he also gave me something too. "I have something for you too I hope you like it, you should open your's first," "Ok," 

I cut a slice and found something in the middle of the cake I took it out it was note "I fell in love with you the day I met you and since then we've gotten closer and got to know each other more I figured you were sweet, kind, generous and cute y...

I cut a slice and found something in the middle of the cake I took it out it was note "I fell in love with you the day I met you and since then we've gotten closer and got to know each other more I figured you were sweet, kind, generous and cute you have truly melted my heart it might be too early to ask but will you be my girlfriend?🥺" a tear left my eye "Yes yes a thousand times yes," he hugged me tightly and he stroked my hair then he said "Oh thank god you said yes," my heart fluttered. I pinched my arm  "What are you doing why are you pinching yourself?," "Oh just making sure I'm not dreaming," "You idiot why would you be dreaming?," "Because it's just too good to be true," "Hahaha from now on I'll make sure no one will hurt you, you can't even hurt yourself," he said holding my hands. "I'll eat your cake now," "Yeah about that funny because I also put a note in that cake that asks you out," "How cute we were thinking of the same thing I guess we were just meant to be," We walked downstairs and danced for like 2 hours until ... "Do you want to leave this party and go somewhere else?," "Sure why not,"

He told me to close my eyes and he picked me up bridal style, he used his vampire speed and we arrived the place in a millisecond. He put me down and told me to open my eyes, I saw the crystal clear night sky and the sun started to rise. "It's lovely Kaname," "I'm glad you like it" He put his jacket down and we both sat down.

All of a sudden we heard a BANG