Zero

"Are you mad at me for making your decision?," Yuki asked. "What no I'm not mad and I already told you I'm fine with you helping me make decisions but if it goes too far then I will stop you," "Good because you looked a bit annoyed," "Did I? Why don't we go to Zero's room and see why he wasn't in?," "Yeah ok,"

We walked to the sun dorms and went straight to Zero's room, we knocked on the door but no one answered. Yuki eventually ended picking the lock with her clip. We opened the door to find no one inside. "Where's Zero?," I asked in confusion. "I don't know but he definitely not in school now," We searched everywhere but he was no where to be found. "I don't understand where could he be?," I asked. "Let's go into town and look for him," "That's a great idea,"

We went to town and split up looking for him. It's been almost an hour and still no one has seen him I started getting really worried. I walked into a dark,damp alleyway and saw a group of men, I froze on the spot. One of them noticed me and told the others, they started walking up to me and that's when I realised I had to run. I sprinted like my life depended on it, technically it did because if I stopped then I would be kidnapped by a bunch of paedophiles. I didn't say I word I just kept running. My legs started to get tired and I felt that I couldn't carry myself any longer.

Just at the right moment, a warm hand reached out to me and pulled me in. I looked up to see the dazzling maroon eyes I'd know anywhere. Kaname was looking into my eyes. "K-k-kaname senpai," I stuttered. "Shhh," he shushed. We heard a bunch of men talking. Then, Kaname suddenly ducked down and puts his lips near mine. Sadly, he did not put it on mine, oh how I wish he would just straight up kiss me. The men left and Kaname backed up. "Kaname-senpai what are you doing here?," "I should be asking you about that and to answer your question Yuki called me and said she found Zero but she didn't know where you were so she told me to help look for you," "What? Why did she not tell me?," "She tried calling you but you didn't answer," "Oh I'm sorry I usually have on silent because of school," "That's ok but what are you doing in places like this it's practically out of town," "I was looking for Zero but lost track of where I got to," "Don't do that again you will make my sister worried," "Yes Kaname-senpai I will never do that again," "Good,"

He took me back to my dorm and watched me go in. And when he left I watched him leave the sun dorms. I was relived that he managed to save me I don't what I would've done. I took a shower and laid on my bed. I had flashbacks of what happened today and smiled at the memory, of there's something that I learned today then I learned that Kaname Kuran has now earned my trust. I trust him with my life and trust that he won't betray me.

Next day

I woke up and got dressed, I then saw Yuki and ran up to her. "Hey Yuki, where did you find Zero?," "Hey Kaori I found him in noodles shop isn't that weird?," "Yeah I wonder why he was there?," Then we heard the day class screaming and squealing over the night class. "Time to go do our job," I said. We went up and kept the girls back, at some point Zero came along and started to get annoyed. I took my opportunity and went up to him. "Onii-chan," "Yes," "Why were you at a noodle shop yesterday," "Because I felt like having noodles," he wouldn't usually go into town just to eat noodles something was strange but I brushed it off and thought of it as nothing.

I was walking around when I stopped by the fountain looking at my reflection. As I was staring I felt a pair of eyes looking at me. I turned round and saw Kaname. "Kaname-senpai," "Kaori, aren't you suppose to be in class?," "Yes, but it's math plus I'm really tired so I wanted to take a nap outside where nobody can see me," "That is not an excuse math is an important subject and you shouldn't be missing it," "But we're just going over what we learnt last year," "Hmm I have an idea why don't you take a nap in my room just now so nobody can see you then when you wake up we can study together?," "That sounds good but I don't want to disturb the other night class students," "They won't mind they'll just be sleeping in their dorms they don't usually come out," "Ok then,"