Ichiru showing up at my door

Then Ichiru showed up at my door... he was full of blood. "Ichiru what happened to you," "I'll explain later just help me tend these wounds," he said pointing to his chest where there was a giant cut. "Ok," I said helping him over to sit on my bed. I cleaned his wound before bandaging it. I gave him a glass of water while he was just siting on my bed. "Thank you," "Feeling better?," "Yeah," "Good, stay here for the next few days it will save you from moving about and that way I can check-up on your wound," "Thank you," "Now tell me what happened," "I was walking around in turn as I felt someone watching me but I just ignored it then something flew in my direction and tackled me to the ground and slashed her sword across my chest I don't know why she did that," "How do you manage to sneak out of school the headmaster forbid anyone from go out of school," "I have my ways," "But why were you in town?," "Because I was looking for something," "What?," "None of your business," "Ok ok no need to be sassy," "Sassy's my middle name," he said smirking. We both laughed and then calmed down. "Where will you sleep if I'm using your room?," "I'll just take a few things and sleep in Kaname's room I'm sure he wouldn't mind," I swear for a minute I felt like I saw sadness in his eyes. "I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble," "No don't say sorry it's not your fault it was who ever stabbed you it was there fault don't blame yourself," he seemed to cheer up a bit after I reassured him. "You hungry?," "Yeah I actually am," "Great I'll cook you something, what do you like," "Whatever as long as it's edible," "Ok coming right up," I ran off to the kitchen as Ichiru watched me from afar.

I looked in the fridge to see what there was and I came up with something. I made fish congee as fish lowers blood pressure and reduces risk of heart attacks and strokes and congee is promotes good health.

"Finally I'm starving," "Why don't you try and cook then," "No," "Exactly," "What is this?," "It's fish congee it's good for health," "It's really good," "Thanks," "I didn't know you could cook," "I learned when I was about 9 my mum taught me how ...

"Finally I'm starving," "Why don't you try and cook then," "No," "Exactly," "What is this?," "It's fish congee it's good for health," "It's really good," "Thanks," "I didn't know you could cook," "I learned when I was about 9 my mum taught me how to cook rice first then I mastered everything else," "That's cool," he ate it up really quickly. "Want another bowl," "Yes please," I went over to the kitchen to get another bowl when I heard someone come in. "Hey love what you making?," Kaname said looking in the fridge "Fish congee," "Ooo is it for me?," "No but there'll probably be some leftover I'll give it to you later right now I have to give this to my patient," "Your patient? Who's your patient?," "Ichiru he just showed up at my door full of blood and he had a cut in his chest so he asked me to take care of it," "So he's in your room eating your food," "Yes what's wrong with that?," "I told you to keep you distance didn't I?," "Yes I know but he needs my help right now and I told him that he should stay in my room for now so I'll have to be your roommate for a while," "I'd love that but the point is we're not sure what he's up to so don't trust him," "Ok, can you please tell the teacher that I'm going to be off today?" "Of course, but you don't have to look after him the whole day right?," "I'm not going to look after him the whole day I just need to go grocery shopping and make a soup for him," "Can I have some of that soup too," "Yeah," "Thanks," I walked back to my room and gave Ichiru his food. "Why aren't you having any?," "I'm going to have mine later plus I need to go grocery shopping there's nothing left in the fridge," "I'll come with you," "No you stay here I can go by myself," "Ok then,"

I went grocery shopping and came back with bags full of food. I looked in my room and saw Ichiru playing on my computer so I took the food to the kitchen. I started making the soup and as I waited for it to boil I took the rest of the food and put it away. The soup still hasn't boiled yet so I done some other chores. I came back and it finished boiling. I scooped some up and poured it in a bowl for Ichiru.

I took the bowl of soup back to my room and told Ichiru to come and drink it

I took the bowl of soup back to my room and told Ichiru to come and drink it. "What kind of soup is this?," "It's a Chinese soup called ginseng chicken soup it helps with healing, strengthens physical weakness and replenish blood deficiency," "Ok," he drank it and said he was sleepy so he went to sleep. I cleaned the dishes and when I came back I saw he was fast asleep so I pulled the covers up to his neck. Then Yuki came in shouting my name...