On my way to the headmaster's office

I was walking to the headmaster's office when I heard...someone crying I was walking towards the fountain and saw Yuki "Hey what's wrong Yuki?," I asked while giving her a tissue. "Oh Venus-Chan I haven't seen Zero anywhere since the party, please can you help me find him," "Of course I will but first let's get you back to your room so you can freshen up a bit," "Ok thank you," I took her back to her room. "I'm sorry Yuki but I was actually going to go to the headmaster's office and tell him about a incident that happened today and Kaname-sama is waiting for me is it ok if I go really quickly then come back and help you look for Zero?," "Yeah of course it was my fault for bothering you I didn't know you were busy," "No, no it's ok I'll be really quick just stay in here ok?," "Ok,"

At the headmaster's office

"So Kaname has told me that an incident has taken place in the toilet involving you, would you like to explain it in detail to me," "Yes, so I was opening the door when a man came up and flour-bombed me in the face after that I ran to the classroom to tell the teacher and then I cleaned myself up," "That's very strange we don't let anyone in or out the school grounds unless you get consent for that, anyways don't worry about it I'll deal with it," "Thank you headmaster," "You can leave now,"

I walked outside with Kaname, "Hey princess why don't we go-," "I'm sorry Kaname but I'm busy just now I'll get back to you as soon as I can ok," "I'm sure you're not that busy you're probably just making up excuses you know you can say no," "I'm not making up excuses I actually have something important to do so just wait for me ok my prince?," "Fine he said pouting.

"Ok Yuki I'm back, where should we look for Zero?," "We should look in the stable that's where he's usually hiding," We went to the stable but no one was there. We searched the whole school inside and out and we just couldn't find him at one point I felt like giving up but I couldn't or else Yuki would freak out. We went back to the fountain and sat for a bit "It's no use we've searched everywhere," "Don't worry if we can't find him today we'll find him tomorrow we won't stop until we find him ok?," "Ok," Then he just showed up out of nowhere I nudge Yuki and she runs over to him. "Oh Zero where did you go I've been looking everywhere for you I was so worried," "I'm back now," I walk up to them "Well I should go now," "Thank you for looking after Yuki while I was gone," "Your welcome," I smile then walk back to the moon dorms.

"So, you finally finished with your business," he said acting unbothered. "Yeah I'm so tired," "You said you'd get back as soon as you could," "I tried ok I really tried I flipped the whole school round just to look for 1 person and he ended up just turning up out of nowhere," "Who was it?," "Zero," "WHAT! WHY! Why were you looking for Zero," he said shocked."It all starts when I met your sister at the fountain when I was going to the headmaster's office and I saw her crying so I went up to her and asked her what was wrong she said that she hasn't seen Zero since the party so I told her I would help her look for him and took her back to her room to freshen up then I told her I hate go to the headmaster's office to report an incident and I asked if I could go quickly then help her look for Zero after a long time of searching we went back to the fountain and he just showed up out of nowhere," "Oh I didn't know Zero went missing Yuki never said anything," "It's cause she wanted to keep it to herself but I found her crying that's why," "Anyways I'm still mad at you for just leaving me," "Ok then what do you want me to do to make up for it," "Hmmm give me a kiss and give me a massage my back hurts," "Ok easy job," I gave him a kiss and started giving him a massage. "Ahh this is so good you should do this more often," "Alright I will,"  "And you can only give massages to me go it?," "Got it,"

Next night

I went to class and the teacher said that there will be a new student today. Then he walked in...