Holly wakes up

3 days later

School had finished for the day and I planned on visiting Holly to see if she has woke up yet. Three days have passed and I'm just praying that she'll wake up and tell everyone that I didn't push her. It's been really hard for me during the past few days, all the accusations, negative comments, I don't know how long I can hang in there for. I just want to shut myself off from the rest of the world and take some time to clear my mind. I would love to be the one lying on the hospital bed right now in a coma. Kaname hasn't said anything and I feel like he's avoiding me on purpose. I haven't seen Yuki around either.

I was inside Holly's room and looked at her.
"Please can you just wake up, I'm tired of all this nonsense, just wake up and explain everything, please," I said tiredly. I sat there for a while until someone came in.

I looked up and saw Kaname. I get up and walked to the door. When I felt someone tugging my sleeve. "Why are you leaving?," I didn't turn around because if I did I would burst into tears. "Because," "Because what?," he asked aggressively.

"Just because ok?," he turned me around swiftly. I kept looking down at my feet, avoiding all the possible eye contact.  "Why won't you just say why you're leaving?," he said looking down at me. "You want to know? Fine. I'm leaving because I can't do it anymore I can't ignore what people are saying about me, I'm so tired of it, I didn't do it and I'm tired of telling people that. They're not going to believe me anyway, you don't trust me either. I'm ashamed to show up to school, to anyone,"

"I didn't say I don't believe you-," "Then why did you look at me like that? Why did you just ignore me and flied to the medical room? Because you don't trust me you think I did do it didn't you?," I looked him in the eye with tears at the edge. He went silent. "See, I told you so I knew you wouldn't believe me," I flung his hand off stormed out and slammed the door loudly behind me.

I went walking around and stopped at a specific spot. It was the middle of the woods, there was a large patch of grass, trees all around and birds humming a melody. This spot should help me calm down. I sat at a tree trunk and listened to my favourite band. After a little while I stopped and stood up to stretch since my back hurt from sitting in that position for such a long time. I lie down on the grass and closed my eyes. It felt nice, I felt relaxed. I felt so relaxed that I fell asleep.

2 hours later

I opened my eyes and to my surprise it was dark, I checked my phone and I realised I slept for two hours. I packed my stuff up and returned to my dorm. I took my bag off and was packing the things that I needed for tomorrow when I heard voices outside my door and people running about. They were starting to get louder until I could practically hear through the walls. I stepped outside to see what all the commotion was. Everyone was making their way to the stairs. I followed them because I was curious.

They were heading in the direction of the medical room. Everyone ran inside. I walked in and everyone went silent. My eyes looked over to the bed, to my relief, Holly woke up. I ran over. "Holly, you're finally awake!," I said happily. She looked frightened and confused. "Please don't kill me, I'll do anything," Is this a joke? Is she just playing with me? "What-what do you mean?," I asked. "You pushed me and now I'm sitting in the medical room with a wire stabbed into my arm," she replied fake sobbing. "I didn't you know I didn't, you held my hands and rolled down the stairs, please explain to them and tell everyone what actually happened," "They all saw what happened, you pushed me, stop denying it," "I can't believe you this must just be part of your stupid plan, I knew I shouldn't have helped you at first," I said angrily.

"Excuse me but I think you should leave because Holly is getting a bit overwhelmed and is having some difficulty breathing," a student said nearby. I exited the room and dashed to my dorm room. Why would nobody believe me? Why did Holly lie? Why does Kaname not believe me? I thought that at least he would've believed me. I hate everyone right now. I feel like the world's turned it's back on me. I wanted to end it. I wanted to end it all. I wanted it to stop. I wanted to just wake up and say that it was all just a dream. I wanted to 𝚍𝚒𝚎.