Disciplinary committee

Today is my first day as someone from the disciplinary committee so I woke up with a positive mood. I got dressed and met up with Yuki because it was time for the crossovers. "Hey Yuki," I greeted Yuki. "Hey Kaori, first day of being part of the disciplinary today how does it feel?," "I woke up in a positive mood this morning so I think everything will go well," "Don't be so sure about that," Yuki warned. "Why?," "Just wait til you see all the girls fan-girling," "Oooo I'm excited to see that,"

We walked over to the gates where the girls were already drowned in their drool watching the night class behind the gates. We ran up to keep the girls back with our arms. "Idol-senpai," Aido looked at them like he was some celebrity and winked causing some to faint. "Shiki-senpai can I have a pocky," a girl asked. "No it's for Rima," he responded. "Why is Akatsuki-senpai so hot?," a girl said pointing at him. "Ruka-senpai I love you," the dorm class President shouted. "Ahhhhh Kaname-senpai is so handsome," Kaname payed no attention and continued walking. "Move Kaori," "Yeah you being annoying like Yuki," I tried ignoring them they just keep popping up in my head. I lost my concentration and fell back while closing my eyes at that moment I felt a pair of muscular arms catching me. I opened my eyes revealing the boy with dark chocolate coloured hair. "Are you ok Kaori?," "Ye yeah I'm fine thank you for catching me Kaname-senpai," "No problem," he said giving me a warm smile.

I could feel the dark stares from the day class it was practically burning through me. I ran to Zero. "Onii-chan please save me," he walked in front of me to act as a shield. "If any of you come near her you will be dead," Zero said making the girls backup. "Thanks," "It's my job to protect you and Yuki so no need to thank me," I just smiled.

Night fell and it was time for patrol. Everything was normal and no students were sneaking around.

Next Day

It was the first day of school for me today since I only just arrived yesterday. I got dressed and headed to class. The teacher told me introduce myself so I just said "Hi everyone my name's Kaori it's nice to meet you all," "Thank you, you may go sit down now," I went to sit next to Yuki because I didn't know who else to sit next plus Zero was late.

Class ended then a boy came up to me. "Hey umm I was wondering do you want to go out with me sometime," I was shocked at his words. "You barely know me I've only been here for a day," "Yeah but you're so pretty and I really like you please just give me a chance," I blushed when hearing the words. "Me no I'm not I'm there are other girls that are much prettier than me," I said that because if I were to date him and let him see my bare face with no makeup on he would runaway. "No they're ugly I only want to date you," Ahhh what am I suppose to do turning him down would be rude and I don't want to hurt him but if I say yes then he's just going to dump me straight after he sees my face. I opened my mouth to say something but someone else said something. "NO," Yuki yelled. Kaname must've heard because he was walking in corridors then he all of a sudden rushed to our classroom scaring me. "What is it Yuki why are you yelling?," he said in a worried tone. "Nothing it's just this guy is wanting to ask Kaori out and I'm not approving of this," "You scared me I thought something happened to you," "Oh sorry why are you here onii-sama?," "I was just going to the headmaster's to talk to him about something," "You should get going then," "I just finished," "Oh ok," "Anyways next time don't yell like that unless something is wrong and I'm sure Kaori is old enough to make her decisions right?," he glanced at me. "No she's not I'm her sister so I'll be helping her to make decisions," Kaname tries his best to convince Yuki that I can make my own decisions so he could get on with his day  until I got tired. "Stop, thanks Kaname-senpai but just let Yuki be the overprotective sister she is I don't mind her making my decisions but if it goes too far then I will stop her," "Fine but just let me know if she gets annoying like this again," "Mkay now you're probably really busy you should get on with your day," then he left. "So yes or no," the boy boomed I almost forget he was still there. "Sorry but no you heard my sister," "Aww but I really wanted to date you," "No is no let's go onee-chan," I said take my sister's hand and skipping out of the classroom.