The person who hit me from the back

I was going back to my room when someone hit me from the back and I fainted... I opened my eyes and I was in a dark room then someone flashed a bright light in my face "Who are you? What do you want?," "Don't worry we're just going to ask you a few questions," That's when it hit me I recognised that voice instantly. "Yuki stop hiding behind the light and just come out," Yuki walked away from the light then Zero appeared behind Yuki. "Whyyy did you have to ruin it I was having so much fun," "You find kidnapping you're friend fun?," "No it's just fun watching you're scared face," "Hurry up and ask me the questions you want to ask," "Question number 1 why was Ichiru sitting next to you at lunch?" "I don't why maybe he's interested in me," "But that doesn't mean you need to feed him," "Yeah well he- he said his wrist hurt," I said anxiously. "Just tell us what is your relationship with my brother?," Zero said walking over to me. "What if I don't tell you?," "You b!t-," "Zero said squeezing my neck "Zero let go you're going to kill her," Zero ignored her word and kept squeezing my neck. He eventually let go and I started coughing due to lack of air. "So you ready to spill the beans yet?,"Zero said looking me in the eye. "Fine but don't tell anyone ok," "Of course we would never tell anyone," "Yuki please don't hate me but I'm your brother's girlfriend," "Why would I hate you?," "Because you like him," "Haha No I don't , besides Zero's my boyfriend you know that as well," "Yeah but when you told me to give him the necklace you made him you were blushing," "I was blushing because Zero said he had prepared a surprise for me and I was just thinking about what it would be," "Oh I'm sorry for the misunderstanding," "It's ok but what has this got to do with Ichiru?," Yuki asked. "Emm So Kaname suggested that me and Ichiru should fake-date so we cover up our relationship," "But that's not fair on Ichiru," Zero said getting a little angry. "Yes I know that but he said he didn't mind and he thought that it might be fun," "If he's ok with it then I am," Zero said a bit more calmly.

"Moving on, how could you not tell me that you were my brother's girlfriend??!!" "Yeah I'm gonna leave," Zero said walking out.  "I wanted to but I thought if I told you then I would hurt you cause at the time I thought you liked him, why does it matter if you know now?," "It does matter your my best friend so I should be the first to know," "I'll make sure to tell you everything first in future ok?," "That's more like it," "Why don't we have a sleepover at my room you could help me catch-up on you and my brother's relationship?" "I'd love that but first I have to go back to my room to go get a few things" "All right I'll go get some snacks and tidy my room up a bit,"

At Kaname's room

"Hey my prince," "Hey my princess where did you go?," "Well I got kidnapped by your sister and Zero," I said unbothered. "WHAT!!!" "Calm down drama queen, they kidnapped me because they asking me about Ichiru," "They didn't have to kidnap you though," "I know right, Yuki was shining a light in my face like those dramatic detective movies," "Haha I wish I saw that," "Yeah so now they basically know about our relationship and everything," "As long as your ok then I'm fine with it," "So I only came over to tell you this because I'm having a sleepover at Yuki's room," "Can I come," "No it's girl's only plus she wants me help her catch-up on our relationship," "Aw fine but next time I'm coming," "Ok," I went back to my room and took a few things and went to Yuki's room.

At Yuki's room

"Looks like we've got everything we need," (Yori has moved dorms so there's and empty bed in Yuki's room just so you know) "Yeah, let girl's night start," Yeah Woohoo," "Guess what, I have matching pyjamas for us both," "Oh my god yessss let's go get changed then" "We changed and got out the same time.

(The pyjamas you're wearing) "It looks soo cute,"Yuki said looking at me "I couldn't agree more," We ate snacks and stayed up the whole night I told Yuki about me and her brother's relationship, how it started when it started and where it started. We eventually fell asleep and I was so tired. We awoke with the sound of Zero shouting in our ears...