Headmaster's Office

Sorry for not updating for so long but it's cause I had 2 tests going on :')

I knocked on the headmaster's door and he told me to come in. I sat on a chair opposite at him and made eye contact. "Zero said you wanted to see me?," "Yes I did I need to ask you for a favour," "What favour?," I asked with curiosity. "Tomorrow, an old friend of mine's class is coming to visit Cross Academy and they're going to stay here for a few days the majority of them will be in the day class however only 1 of them will be in the night class," "I don't like where this is going," "Your job is to help that student around the school and with the night class," "Ugh why me," "Well, number 1, Yuki and Zero are both doing more patrol than you, second, you don't have anything to do in your free time, third you're pretty new here so you can share your thoughts and feelings about your experience," "How long will they be here for?," "5 days," "Why 5 why can't it be 3," "Because 3 is a awkward number plus this is like a learning experience for them so they longer they stay the more they learn," I thought about it and wanted to turn it down instead until father broke the silence. "I know what you're thinking but please just do it for me my dear daughter," he said stars twinkling in his eyes. "Fine," "Yay I knew you wouldn't say no," I walked back to my dorm thinking if I made the right decision. I laid back on my bed and prepared myself for tomorrow.

Next Day

I got dressed and went to the front entrance to see if the class was here yet. I saw a school bus pull up and people started walking off of it. When all of them were off, the headmaster came and greeted all of them. The headmaster came up to me and said that I should go introduce myself to the student that's going to be in the night class. I tapped her on the shoulder and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was my old class mate Holly McDonaldson. Before I came to Cross Academy I  went to a American school and that was when I got my english name Venus also where I met the person who I thought was my friend. "Hi I'm Holly what's your name?," She seems to not recognise me I guess that's a good thing though. "Hi I'm Kaori I hate to break to you but all your friends are going to be in day class and you're going to be in the night class," "But why me?," "Oh I don't know maybe cause you're special," Obviously this is a lie I couldn't tell her that the night class are vampires. "Yeah I am special," "Yeah anyways so my job is to show you around the school and help you with the night class. "Goody let's get going then," I took her on a tour around the school and I can't believe she still hasn't recognised me yet.

I took her to the night class building last and when we got there, everyone was sitting in the common room. "Hi everyone this is the student that will be attending night class for the next few days" I said. "Hi I'm Holly," Everyone seemed really unbothered and continued with what they were doing. Then, Kaname appeared at the top of the stair case he walked down while talking to me. "Hey Kaori what are you doing in the moon dorms?," he asked. "I'm showing Holly around the school and introducing her to the night class," "Ahh thank you but shouldn't I be doing that," "Yes but the headmaster ordered me to so I can't say no," "Fair enough, I'll help you with the luggage Holly," He took the suitcases up and left me and Holly standing together. "Hey who was that dude?," "Who Ugh Kaname?," "Yes who else would I be talking about," "I don't know his name is Kaname Kuran and he's the dorm president of the night class," "He's hot you seem to be really close to him," "Me, no not really," "Good, is he dating anyone," "I don't think so not at this moment no," "Yes, help me ask him out," "Huh?," "Help me ask him out you just said he isn't dating anyone," "Oh right umm I guess I could try help you but I'm not a pro at it," "Yeah, yeah whatever as long as you help me get his attention then that will be fine," I didn't know what to say so I just took her to the second floor where Kaname was already waiting. "I'll leave her to you then Kaname-senpai," "Yeah you go," "Bye"