Yuki shouting

Then Yuki came in shouting my name...  I shushed her and told her to talk to me outside because I didn't want to wake Ichiru up. "Is everything all right?," I asked "No, onii-sama fainted during class and is in the infirmary right now," "What how did that happen?," "I don't know but I felt telling you first because you're his girlfriend," "Can you stay here and look after Ichiru for me," "Sure you go," I packed some congee and soup since I said I would leave some for him.

I ran to the infirmary and saw my prince lying on the bed. I walked over quietly and he opened his eyes. "What happened?," I asked him. "I don't know I was in class and I just fainted," "Don't worry he probably  hasn't had any breakfast and that's probably why he fainted," "the doctor said. "Ok thank you doctor," "Your welcome," he said walking away. "You didn't have breakfast why didn't you tell me," "I went to the kitchen and looked in the fridge for food but there was nothing left," "I'm so sorry there wasn't a lot of stuff when I went to the fridge either but you should have asked me for the congee sooner," "I thought I would be ok I didn't know I was going to faint," "I'm sorry," "It's ok it's not your fault," "I have the soup and congee now with me," "Can I have it then," "Of course I brung cause I said I would leave some for you," "Thank you," "No problem," he eat the congee and drank the soup. "Feeling better now?," "Yes, it was really good," "Thank you," Just like that everything blacked out...