Getting to know people

Suddenly, a boy burst through the doors... He had silver hair and something that looks like a tattoo on the left side of his neck, he was wearing a dark coloured-uniform so he must be from the day class I said to myself. "Where's my gun Kuran, I know you have it," the boy shouted. "I don't know what your talking about Kiryu," Kaname replied. "Oh you know exactly what I'm talking about the gun that I keep in my pocket, The Bloody Rose," he said. "I think I saw Headmaster Cross with it you should go ask him for it not me so please stop causing a scene and leave as you are scaring the new transferred student," he said calmly. "Fine, I"ll leave but if your lying I will kill you!," he said angrily. "He didn't scare me I'm actually interested in him who is he?," I said while walking over to Kaname. "His name is Kiryu Zero and he's also vampire, his family was attacked by a famous pureblood Hiou Shizuka 4 years ago and he ended up in Cross academy, he has a twin brother called Ichiru but sadly he died because of my Uncle Rido who took my mum and dad's life and wanted to take Yuki's but luckily he saved Yuki, his family was actually vampire hunters and one time they killed Shizuka's lover and she came to take revenge on them and turned Zero into a vampire," he responded without having to take a gasp of air. "Wow, seems like he had a pretty traumatising experience," "Yes, he's now dating Yuki and is happy as ever so I think he's forgotten all about it and moved on," "Well that's nice at leat he's happy now," "Ok let's all head back to our dorms now," Kaname shouted.

I went back to my dorm and unpacked the rest of my stuff then went for a shower, I got back and I wasn't feeling sleepy and the sun had already rose. So I decided to go for a walk, I was sitting at the fountain and a girl walked over "Hi my name is Yuki and I'm in the disciplinary committee with Zero we go on patrol at night to make sure no one's wondering around so vampires don't attack them I'm guessing you are the new night class student?," she said smiling cutely. "Yes I am, you're a smart girl I like you my name is Venus I actually saw Zero early on and he said something about a gun called bloody rose that he keeps in his pocket, he was asking where it was and Kaname-sama said that the headmaster had it," I said. "Oh classic Zero I hope he didn't scare you did he introduce himself to you?," she asked. "No in fact Kaname-sama had to tell me about his backstory when he left," I said walking over to her. "How rude of him I'll be sure to tell him to apologise to you," she said laughing awkwardly. A gust of wind brushed past us as I heard someone eavesdropping in the trees beside the fountain...