Bonding

I finished the last of my homework then left Kaname's room. "Bye," I said. He smiled and waved. I made my way back to my dorm. I took a shower and laid on my bed realising I had nothing to do. I had a keyboard in my room so I decided to play some of my old exam songs. I loved piano I got to grade 8 then stopped learning cause my mum said I could and I had other stuff going on. "That's so good," Yuki said out of nowhere. "Ahh you scared me onee-chan," "Sorry but that was amazing," she complimented. "Thanks it was just some of my old exam songs," I walked over to her and told her to go sit on my bed while I closed the door. "I didn't know you could play the piano," "I started learning when I was 5 and then I stopped when I got to grade 8 so that was about when I was 13," "Cool you haven't actually told us a lot about yourself why don't we spend this time bonding together," "Yeah that's a good idea,"

"I'll start first, I started learning piano, ballet, violin, guitar, drums, swimming, gymnastics and badminton at a very young age. I like reading, singing, manga, anime, kpop, kdramas, spicy stuff and ramen. My favourite colour is pink and red. My birthday is the 12th of May and I'm a Taurus," "Wow ok I need to mark down your birthday, anyways my turn I did not go to any clubs when I was younger. I like singing, manga, anime, kpop and kdrama too but I also like snacks and gaming. My favourite colour is also red but I like also like yellow(I just made that bit up). My birthday is _______(Sorry but I don't know her birthday I searched it up on google but it came up with different answers so if anyone knows it please put it in the comments so I can change it) and I'm a ______ (Because I don't know her birthday I don't know her zodiac sign)," she said. "Got it,"

"And you know that Kaname's my brother right?," "Yeah," "So I was suppose to be engaged to him because that's what purebloods have to do to keep the line going but he knew that deep down in my heart that I liked Zero so he just let me be and continued his depressing life," "Aw that's sweet that he let's you do whatever you want but that's also kinda sad," "Yeah so I'm hoping he can find his soulmate and be happier, he might seem like a cold,mysterious guy who doesn't really like to talk that much but I assure you once you get to know him he'll be the sweetest person you've ever met and he will be very romantic," "I don't think he's a cold guy," "Well some people think that," "But don't the girls always obsess over the night class?," "Yes but they only obesess over them because of their looks they don't know what they are actually like or how they feel," "True," "He is really lonely on the inside he just doesn't show it," "What are his hobbies?," "He likes playing chess, playing all kinds of sports, reading I guess he likes a bit of everything he likes the colour black and his birthday's the 13th of April," (According to google). "Cool,"

We finished our conversations and Yuki went back to her room. I looked through my closet to look for my pyjamas when I realised I was using the one that was already in the closet but I put that in the washing. I ordered some online and it said that it would arrive in a few hours so I tidied up my room a bit while waiting for the parcel.

A few hours later

I got the parcel and opened it up to look at the clothes I took them out one by one then laid it out on my bed.