Holly's Plan

No one's POV Inside Kaname's room

Kaname tells Holly to sit down while he gets the first aid kit. She sits down and looks around the room. Kaname returns and puts a plaster on her knee.

Moments later, Holly told him to stand up and dragged him over to the bed. She pushed him and he fell back on the bed, she got on top him and started unbuttoning his shirt and touching him seductively. He rolls her over and is now in top of her...

He took one side of the duvet then the other side and wrapped her up like a burrito. "I think your ill," he said concerned while touching her forehead with the back of his hand. He buttoned up his shirt and lifted her up and walked her to her room. He lay her on the bed and wrapped her up with her duvet and said "I hope you get better soon," with a touch of concern in his voice. He left and she tried to get herself out of this hot mess.

Meanwhile Kaori POV

I just sit at the fountain and threw rocks in I was wondering if I should go check on them or if I should continue throwing rocks at the fountain. I shouldn't disturb them I thought I'll just sit for a little longer before going to the gates to do my job.

I felt someone behind me and was about to throw hands however I stopped once I saw who it was. It was Kaname. What was he doing here? Shouldn't he be with Holly? Did she seduce him successfully? "I'm so sorry Kaname-senpai I didn't know it was you," "It's ok what do you mean by did she seduce him successfully," F*ck I forgot vampires could mind read. "Did I say seduce I meant do she manage to tell you to reduce all the rubbish," I said laughing nervously. "Mhmm" he sounds like he's taking it but I don't think he is. "How did you know I was with Holly?," he asked suspiciously. "Ichijo told me she bumped into you," "Liar, Ichijo has been in his room the whole morning and hasn't came out he said he had to study and Holly didn't bump into me someone bumped into her then that person very rudely left and she was on the floor I saw it so I ran down to her," Great now you've made matters worst. "What if Ichijo snuck out," "There is a possibility of that happening I guess shouldn't have doubted you," What? "It's ok anyways what happened to her?"

"Well, I took her to my room and put a plaster on her. I don't know how but I think I have her the wrong idea because she told me to stand up and took my over to the bed. She then pushed so I fell back and proceeded to unbutton my shirt and touching me uncomfortably. I rolled her over and wrapped her up like a burrito then said I think your ill," I just could keep it in I burst out laughing. Did he actually do that? "What? I did actually do that and yes I did say I think your ill," I can't believe he actually did that. That's what she deserves. "Then, I buttoned up my shirt and lifted her and walked to her room. I lay her down then wrapped her up in another duvet and said I hope you get better soon," I couldn't stop laughing. Just imagining got me rolling on the floor. It felt like Kaname got revenge on her for me. Kaname just looked at me and started joking in with me. We both had a good laugh until I said I had to go on patrol and keep the day class from attacking the night class. He said ok and that I could go.

At the gates

Yuki and Zero were smooching and then it turned into a make out session and I obviously as a annoying little sister interrupted them. "Ewww if you guys are wanting suck your faces off then go do it somewhere else I just patrol myself," "Are you sure?" Yuki asked. "Yes I don't want to see this neither does anyone else," "Ok," Zero took her wrist and ran off.

I was holding back a bunch of girls but they were too strong and I couldn't hold them back any longer. Ok maybe it was a bad idea to tell Yuki and Zero to go away. Just then, Ichijo came up beside me and put his arms out stopping the girls from pushing. "Thank you Ichijo-senpai," "No need to thank me where's Yuki and Zero," "They're at somewhere private where they are smooching there faces off," "There should be at least someone helping you you can't so this by yourself," "Well I was the one who told them to go somewhere else," The girls stopped pushing once they realised Ichijo was in front of them. They stopped pushing and started touching his hair and touching his face.