What happened?

Just like that everything blacked out... I opened my eyes finding myself lying on a hospital bed and my head hurt like crazy. "What happened?," "You got into a car crash do you not remember," the doctor said holding his clipboard. My head felt like it was going to burst as I had flashbacks of what happened. That means I've been asleep the whole time cross academy Yuki, Zero, Kaname, Ichiru and everyone in the "night class" is fake. I've been dreaming the whole time about something that didn't exist I've been dreaming of a relationship which I longed for with my soulmate everything was fake. I started crying as I realised that this was not real, how is it not real it certainly felt very real. My emotions were taking over me I was confused, sad, depressed, angry, why did I dream of something that's not real? Maybe that was just shifting not dreaming. I tried calming myself because all the other patients were staring at me. The doctor started talking, "You were in a car with you're mum, dad and sister but something unfortunate happened and the accident took place we sadly couldn't save your mum and dad but managed to save you and your sister," "Where is my sister?," ""She's in a different room because this room was full, she recovered faster than you however she has lost all her memories of you and your family," "What how?," "It seems that when the car crash happened your sister was looking out the window and when your dad couldn't control the car it came to a sudden stop and your sister banged her head off the window and the impact caused her to loose her memory would you like me to tell her that you've woken up?," "No it's fine leave her as she is it's better that way if she forgets all the bad memories don't tell her about me or about our family I want her to happy and forget about her worries tell her that she was an orphan her whole life and she just survived a bus-crash," "Ok also a family came to visit someone and saw your sister so they decided to adopt her," "Good she can now start a new life," "Would you like to get adopted by that family as well?," "No I'm sure someone else would love to adopt me," "You should stay in the hospital until you get adopted it'll be safer instead of roaming the streets," "Ok,"

It's been a few days since I've woken up and I've been so bored can someone just hurry up and adopt me so I can go to a new home the hospital is so boring. Then, a man with glasses and blonde hair the one that looked just like the so called headmaster in my dream I thought it was fake he must just look really alike, why is he walking over here. I slid under the covers hoping that he wasn't looking for me. I felt someone tap my shoulder so I put the cover down. "Hi," the man said smiling "Hi, do I know you?," "No but I know you you're name is Venus and you got into a car accident with your mum, dad and sister luckily your sister is alive the doctor told me all about you," "Why are you so interested in me?," "Because I'm considering adopting you," "Thank god someone's adopting me," I said relieved. "I said I'm considering it doesn't mean that I'm definitely going to do that," "Please just adopt me so I can get out of this boring place," he chuckled at my answer while I sat there feeling dumb. "What's so funny?," I asked. "I already made my decision before meeting you and I'm going to adopt you," "Yayyy thank you so much," I said hugging him tightly. "I haven't felt this happy since I adopted Yuki," he said crying a river of tears. "Yuki?," wait isn't she also from my dream. How is this possible everyone in my dream is real? I can't jump to conclusions just yet I don't know if everyone in my dream is actually real. "Yes Yuki was my adopted daughter until she found out more about her past and she found her older brother," he said snapping me out of my thoughts. "So is she going to be my sister?," "Yes and you have a brother called Zero," "Great sounds like a loving family,"

I went to the toilet and got changed while dad was packing my stuff. We left the hospital and got in a car. I looked out the window and saw the same cross academy, why did I dream about something that was going to happen? Do I maybe have a secret ability of telling the future?

(Because Venus was in a dream there was cliffhangers every chapter but now that she's back to reality I will stop the cliffhangers)